News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR: Eunice, LA June 4-5, 2011

Started by spmcpeek, June 10, 2011, 12:17:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spmcpeek

We had another excellent shoot in the Louisiana Heat!!  Nine motivated Americans showed up on Saturday to learn about their heritage as well as rifle marksmanship.  By the end of the weekend, Hollis was able to shoot a Rifleman score multiple times (213, 215) and agreed to take an orange hat.  Congratulations Hollis! 

Thanks to everyone who made this an excellent shoot.   

LawDog

As one of those nine (and the father of another), I am very grateful to the fine folks at the Eunice Rifle Club for stepping up to host while the Sherburne range is underwater.  The conditions were rough given the heat, but the enthusiasm of the instructors never waned.  I look forward to shooting with all of you again. 

DUHON

It was a pleasure to come down there and work with everyone.

POP

I spoke with McPeek a couple of days ago.  Wish I could have been there. 
For those of you who did not get enough of the LA Heat or those great Marksmanship instructors come on up to Shreveport Bodcau this weekend.  McPeek and kd5ozj will be there, I'll be there.  All we need is YOU.

Thanks Stephen and Alan and Duhon for creating a successful event at 1st Eunice.
And thanks shooters for working in that heat.  Shreveport should be a lot cooler ... only supposed to get up to 96 - 97 this weekend.   ::)

POP
3 of 6
7 of 6
Davilla RBC 11-08, 2-09, 11-09, 11-10
Davilla IBC 4-10
Eureka KS RBC 7-10, 5-11
Osage Beach RBC 10-10
WSMR 03-10 ... Sapper Steel
Waterman 300 9/11/10

I can explain it to you but, I cannot understand it for you.

I'll keep my faith, my family, my church, my liberty, my property, my money...oh, and my guns. You can keep the CHAINS. (Triskele)