News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Ladies and Gentlemen, we are proud to present...

Started by TOMINCT, May 27, 2011, 02:18:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TOMINCT

Okay folks, you asked  for it and now it's starting to happen! Columbia will host AS on July 30-31 at PRFGCA.
And a new range is now online. The North Berwick R&G will host AS on August 6-7. Both are listed in events and there is space available. It will be a great time to get one in as it should be a little less humid than in lower NE and the days will be longer.
There are people pounding the pavement on a couple other potential sites. You'll hear about it here when it's a go.
crak's battle road IBC 10-09
Ramseur 2-12!
ninsho's battle road IBC 6-13

The Old Guide

I should make July 30/31. Two weekends in a row might be too complicated with our new schedule.
Our history is not a list of dates and places. It is a dynamic adventure of freedom and individual courage.

Crak's IBC, August 2010.
Fred's AIBC, April 2011
kDan's IBC, March 2012
Northeast SC Confab, Feb. 13

The Old Guide

North Country Lady has signed us up for both shoots. We're making preps and I'm hitting the books. The last 2 months have been pretty hectic.
Our history is not a list of dates and places. It is a dynamic adventure of freedom and individual courage.

Crak's IBC, August 2010.
Fred's AIBC, April 2011
kDan's IBC, March 2012

TOMINCT

Okay folks, we have another one in the great state of Maine!

Freeman Township, south of the Carrabasset Valley and about 20 miles north of Farmington, will host the first AS in western Maine in some time. Small, but easy to get to. Primitive camping on site. Advance registration is highly recommended as the range can hold 10 shooters.

For those of you who haven't made one due to the distance, take a look at this and the other shoots at N.Berwick and Columbia. With the exception of the far north of the state there should be one within a couple hours.

Build it and they will come!
Ramseur 2-12!

Another D.O.M.

The Columbia Event Information Page is here.

The North Berwick EIP is here.

The Freeman Township EIP is here.

Mark the dates on your calendars and spread the word.  Fliers are attached for your convenience.
"Dark & difficult times lie ahead.  Soon we must all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."  Dumbledore

TOMINCT

Thanks for the flier downloads, ADOM! Just what the doctor ordered!
Ramseur 2-12!

edward

N. Berwick AS Aug. 6 and 7

Has anyone made reservations that they want to share? 

Does anyone want to share a room or camp site with me?

Does anyone want to rent a room to me?

Respond ASAP.  I intend to leave from waterville today.          207 873 1984

The Old Guide

The North Berwick inaugural shoot filled the lines. We made a man a Rifleman on Saturday in the sweltering heat and Cindy made Rifleman on Sunday afternoon. The rifle she brought just didn't fit and she had a hard time focusing on the iron sights due to her unusual glasses prescription. On Sunday she borrowed North Country Lady's rifle and promptly shot Rifleman. Smiles all around, That's the third Rifleman on that rifle. It has a shortened butt stock for shorter people.

Two Appleseeds two weeks in a row in Maine. That's a record. We have at least two more to go in 2011 and we'll more than double the Appleseeds in Maine this year over 2010.

Crak's IBC, August 2010.
Fred's AIBC, April 2011
kDan's IBC, March 2012

TOMINCT

Appleseed is returning to PRFGCA at Columbia, December 3-4, 2011. The shoot could be a Winterseed, depending on the whims of mother nature. Or it could be long t shirt weather.

Don't miss your chance for the last one for the year in Maine!
Ramseur 2-12!

Boreas

I'm already pretty sure of three more shooters, the club voted Monday to allocate funds for gravel to fill the low spots at the 25 meter line, so everyone should be high, dry, and happy!

TOMINCT

There's a few spots left for those who've been thinking about going to Columbia.  From our BOTG they have some snow but it's been rapidly melting. So, it may be T shirt weather by the weekend!

This is the last shoot for this year in Maine. But stay tuned.
Ramseur 2-12!

TOMINCT

Okay folks, there's some action in Maine for April. Two shoots on the 21st and 22nd. One at PRFGCA in Columbia and one in Augusta at Capitol City R&P club.

There's room in both but slots are starting to sell.

More new ranges coming soon. Tom.
Ramseur 2-12!

Josey Wales

Quote from: TOMINCT on March 16, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
Okay folks, there's some action in Maine for April. Two shoots on the 21st and 22nd. One at PRFGCA in Columbia and one in Augusta at Capitol City R&P club.

There's room in both but slots are starting to sell.

More new ranges coming soon. Tom.

..Great Job, Glad to Maine on the map for April 2012..
..........Strength & Honor............Josey Wales..............
..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..

The Old Guide

Hey Josey Wales, We need a shoot boss for Columbia, Maine, April 21 & 22.

Crak's IBC, August 2010.
Fred's AIBC, April 2011
kDan's IBC, March 2012

TOMINCT

Well, Columbia has CaptMac as a shoot boss and it's almost sold out! Not a bad situation to  be in!

For those located in the central part of Maine there is some space at Capitol City in Augusta. easy access from I-95. Catch a space while you can!

There will be new listings of AS shoots coming up very soon, so stay tuned...
Ramseur 2-12!

The Old Guide

North Country Lady and I are doing the Three Strikes and NCL is doing the "Ladies of Lexington and Concord" for our school district Patriot's Day assembly.

Crak's IBC, August 2010.
Fred's AIBC, April 2011
kDan's IBC, March 2012

Josey Wales

Quote from: The Old Guide on April 06, 2012, 04:35:26 PM
North Country Lady and I are doing the Three Strikes and NCL is doing the "Ladies of Lexington and Concord" for our school district Patriot's Day assembly.

..As far as April 21st, I am committed to Winslow, NJ.  I do anticipate coming to Maine this year.  Thanks to TOMINCT and Captmac for the cover in Maine.  I will watch the dates coming up..

..As far as the school's Patriot's Day, sounds like a great opportunity, let us know how it turns out..

..........Strength & Honor......................Josey Wales.........................
..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..

TOMINCT

We have a few spaces available at Columbia and Augusta. And Augusta is a covered firing line. Sooo..., no weather related excuses allowed!
Ramseur 2-12!