News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR: Ossian Indiana, May 21-22

Started by yellowhousejake, May 23, 2011, 09:32:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yellowhousejake

A great time, The wonderful Ossian Conservation Club provided some first rate facilities. We did not have a full line, in fact only three students, but we made the most of it. Everyone was prepared, attentive, and worked hard to absorb the instruction. We even avoided the forecasted thunderstorms both days.

Patrick, Rodney, and Scott all proved to be excellent shots, and good listeners. I fully expect to see them all next time at Ossian when the line is full. The great range, comfortable club house, breezy pavilion, and great lunches. I can't wait to come back!

Did you know Appleseed was coming?

Starting the day with some instruction.

With only three students, everyone gets personal attention.

Rod gets his first Rifleman score with a perfect 210!

The Shoot Boss MAY have forgotten to mention the whole soaking for a 210 thing  ???

Thank you all for coming, and thanks to the OCC for hosting us.

YHJ

I have removed my email from my profile to stop the mod reports. If you need a Libertyseed scheduled you will now have to contact me on the Libertyseed forum.

YHJ

SPQR

WOW!  Good looking range!  Great promo!  Good to see that our short range instructors were getting the job done!  :D
"It is amazing to watch the intricate dance of the Indiana instructors playing off each other's strengths. No ego involved. Just doing what needs to be done by the person best suited to do it to give the shooters what they need." - Miki

"Indiana rules!" - Nero

"We all need Bedford." - brianheeter