News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR: Chippewa Falls WI May 21st one day

Started by crash, May 22, 2011, 01:23:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crash

What a great bunch of shooters who all came with a very teachable attitude!! We had a great time and we were even shooting under cover away from the rain.  Though we had to brave the massive tick infestation, everyone had a good time.  And congrats to Derek our first chippewa rifleman!!!  O0 O0 O0 O0.    We also had a pretty good surprise Our Very own WI state coordinator made an appearance! 

He even helped out our shoot boss martin:

Our posterity!! You all shot great and we saw very dramatic improvement from all our young shooters!!  Keep it up guys!   :D ;D :~ ..:.. ^:)^

And a big hats off to our rifleman Derek!! Way to Go  ^:)^

"The only thing most people do better than anyone else is read their own handwriting."
― John Adams

Blue Five

Looks like everyone had a great time despite the weather!  O0 O0 

Edit: realized this was a one day event...I should've known that  ++)
"Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here!" ~Captain John Parker, April 19, 1775.

Molōn labe! :--- 

Taylor

On to Menominee next weekend for two full days of Appleseeding. ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

Come on out Chippewa shooters. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

"Let Freedom never perish in your hands."
-Joseph Addison

martin

Congratulations to the first Rifleman at Chippewa Falls, Derek!Thanks to the students for a great attitude and for being prepared. I also want to mention what a great job our 3 youngest students did, Hans, Ray, and William.
Thanks also to the instructors, Crash, Taylor, Dragonfly, and RustyRed. Great job!
Martin

Now the Lord is that Spirit:and where the Spirit of the Lord is,there is liberty. 2Corinthians 3:17

Seek the Truth

"We in America do not have a government by the majority-we have a government by the majority who participate....All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"
-Thomas Jefferson

zamboni_driver

It was a great day and the sun did show up for the last part of the session.

dragonfly

Congrats to the new Rifleman Derek. The rest practice, practice, and get yourself to the next Appleseed near you  8) .
Next Menomonie: http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=21852.0
Coming soon Colfax: http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=21462.0

See you soon on the Appleseed trail,

D-fly  Keeping the Faith
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

Blue Five

Hopefully they'll show up and fill the line in Menominee  ;)  O0
"Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here!" ~Captain John Parker, April 19, 1775.

Molōn labe! :--- 

Johnnyappleseed

Nice event Wisconsin O0
Congratulations to the new Rifleman.

Did anyone notice if any person from Lauer custom weaponry attend ?
BTW I used their duracoat product . I am very pleased with the results  O0
JA
Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge