News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

RWVA Appleseed at Ramseur June 2&3

Started by 30CalGal, June 12, 2007, 07:54:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

30CalGal

I know this is a little late in coming, but I just wanted to thank everyone of the instructors at the June 2&3 Appleseed in Ramseur, I had an awesome weekend, I learned so much and have it to work on. I missed Rifleman by 2 points but I hope to be back in September and blow that away.
Thanks again to Hollywood, Crash, Jeff, Jim and (forgive me for not remembering your name) BBQ Guy

The Guy

It is official then!

7.62BBQ is a GUY!

Will he ever live up to the lofty standards!

Thanks 30CalGal.

I always like to hear that my fellow Instructors did a good job.  And my Instructors In Training as well.

Remember to Persist, and lots of dry fire practice by the numbers!

crashkid2k

30calgal,

Both of you (yes, I remember your names, but won't post them here) were model students.  As long as I have shooters like you on my side of the line, I am having a good day!

You two were very easy to coach, so I'll put in an order for more people like you at my next Appleseed.  We'll see how that works out...

Will PM you in the next few days; I'd like to keep in touch.

crash

Dr.FrankenFAL

I'll chime in here, too. I also want to thank you for the excellent training, and for re-energizing my commitment to becoming a rifleman. I feel like I learned more in the first thirty shots on Saturday than I have in years prior! It was a real pleasure to have met everyone and worked together for the weekend, and I hope to see you again at a later date.

Incidentally, I had been squirreling away some funds for a new handgun, but Appleseed has helped me get my priorities right... the first thing I did when I got home Sunday night (after cleaning the FAL, of course), was to order 1,000 rounds of 7.62x51, instead! I'll be practicing, and will try to be shooting rifleman instead of sharpshooter at September's Appleseed!  ;D

Thanks!

Grin Reaper

Dr FrankenFAL, if you do the majority of your practicing with your .22, you will progress just as quickly and your wallet will thank you!
"There's gotta be a few umlauts laying around somewhere." JB

crashkid2k

Grin is right!

A Ruger 10/22 with Tech-Sights shoots exactly like an MBR, minus the noise, recoil, and expense.

Train as cheaply as you can, but train!

Save that 1K of 308 for a rainy day, and take your .22 to the range for repetition of the 6 steps.

crash