News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Pecatonica Gun Show June 4&5

Started by Ewald, May 19, 2011, 10:15:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ewald

The kind folks at the Northern Illinois Rifle and Pistol Club have given us a complimentary table at their Gun Show on June 4 & 5 in Pecatonica Illinois. Pecatonica is just outside of Rockford in Illinois' NW Region. Dugjeep, our NWIL guy and liaison for NIRPC, has family commitments out of town that weekend.

I am going to take the lead here. I need help both days. This show will also reach people in SW Wisconsin and perhaps Iowa. It is the same weekend as the shoot Waterman, which is about an 45 minutes away. Normally shows wrap up around 13:00. I personally plan on joining the crew at Waterman after the show ends on Saturday and return to Pecatonica on Sunday.

This is one of Appleseed's few chances to do gun show promo in the NW IL, S WI, and E IA corridor during the summer. Send me a PM if you are interested. Who's in?

Gumballhead

Can't make the show, because of the shoot, but I'll bring the promo materials I have.  You can get them Sat night from me.

Thanks for getting this!

Ewald

I'm giving this a bump. This show is a great chance to get your feet wet with promo.

Maybe you can't give the whole weekend to the Shoot in Waterman. Why not give a couple hours in Pecatonica?

Gravy

Hi Ewald,

Sorry I can't help on Saturday, but could you use the help on Sunday?  What time?