News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR Colfax WI, 14 May 2011 - 15 May 2011

Started by crash, May 14, 2011, 09:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crash

5 Brave souls turned out to learn some marksmanship and a little of their share heritage.   :bow: :bow: :bow:  We have a great host range with dedicated and fun hosts.  We braved awful cold and rainy weather but all our shooters suffered though it and everyone's groups shrank.  Hats off to our shooters and hosts.  We hope to see everyone back tom. and in the future.

"The only thing most people do better than anyone else is read their own handwriting."
― John Adams

dragonfly

Wow, what a gorgeous range  :~
Nice job everyone  :)   .
See you all on the trail,

D-fly   Keeping the Faith

BTW:
Happy New Year   ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:..
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

Mr.Freedom

Good job people! Keep persisting. It will warm up someday.
Don't Ever Forget 9/11

I Pray Not For An Easy Life, But That I Become A Strong Person.

THESE are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph Thomas Paine

crash

Sunday brought us great weather but a few less shooters.  Even so we had a blast and even the instructors got a to a little shooting.  And lets not forget George our first colfax Rifleman!!!   O0  Everyone's groups greatly improved and Dorthoy will be back, her best AQT of the day was a 205!  And John, one of our young shooters was shooting great and we will see him again!  Thanks to our hosts again and thanks to all our shooters!

"The only thing most people do better than anyone else is read their own handwriting."
― John Adams

Taylor

I missed you guys. Great looking range. I'll be there for the next one in July. See you Saturday in Chippewa.
Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

"Let Freedom never perish in your hands."
-Joseph Addison

martin

Crash is correct, Saturday was brutal as far as the weather goes but the students were outstanding as far as the teachable attitude! They stuck it out all day Saturday when they easily could have called it quits.

Congratulations to George , the first Rifleman at Colfax!
Martin

Now the Lord is that Spirit:and where the Spirit of the Lord is,there is liberty. 2Corinthians 3:17

Seek the Truth

"We in America do not have a government by the majority-we have a government by the majority who participate....All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"
-Thomas Jefferson

RustyRed

Yes Saturday was cold,rain,I thought it was May 14th ! but it sure felt like Nov, I was watching for snow to fall!!
All the students were having fun,they enjoyed the history outside in the cold drinking there hot cocoa and hot coffee.
deer did come up from behind, but we were just setting up! they left kinda fast!
But sunday came, what a wonderful day it was! Martin and Crash told short stories,the students got to shoot the  TV off the sofa, the students had a blast!
Thanks again to George and Peggy of Colfax for the Great food and the brownies!!
Great Job George!!! for making Rifleman!!! ^:)^