Author Topic: Appleseed PowerPoint Presentation  (Read 1551 times)

Offline eert

• Shoot Boss
Appleseed PowerPoint Presentation
« on: May 13, 2011, 12:16:47 AM »
Greetings,

Does anyone have a PowerPoint presentation they are willing to share?  I'm trying  get something together for an upcoming Rotary presentation, and I'd would prefer not reinventing the wheel.  I saw GOL's YouTube video and that will be a hard act to follow!  Any and all assistance will  will be greatly appreciated.

EERT

"I think I see a rip in the social fabric.  Brother, can you spare some ammo."    -Corb Lund

Offline CortJestir

• designated Shoot Boss
Re: Appleseed PowerPoint Presentation
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2011, 01:02:22 PM »
This is the one I created for CT, for specific use at presenting to Host Range Boards of Directors.

Edit or use it as you see fit.

FYI, I normally just use it as talking points for myself. Rarely do I ever project it. But sometimes I will hand out a hard copy.

HTH,
CJ
« Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 01:04:13 PM by CortJestir »
CT Appleseed Facebook Page

"I hate quotations. Tell me what you know." - Ralph Waldo Emerson :D

Offline dwarven1

• designated Shoot Boss
  • Starksboro, VT
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2011, 05:15:41 PM »
I had to put one together on the fly for an NRA Instructor course. Here it is; feel free to modify it as you like.
Unhappy it is ... to reflect that a brother's sword has been sheathed in a brother's breast, and that the once happy and peaceful plains of America are either to be drenched with blood or inhabited by slaves. Sad alternative! But can a virtuous man hesitate in his choice?

GEORGE WASHINGTON

Offline 4bfox

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2011, 09:09:03 PM »
Cool....thanks CJ and D1!  O0
"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money" G. Gordon Liddy

Eureka, KS RBC 05-11
Eureka, KS RBC 07-10

Offline eert

• Shoot Boss
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2011, 11:07:25 PM »
Thank you.  I'll post my final when I get it completed. 

EERT
"I think I see a rip in the social fabric.  Brother, can you spare some ammo."    -Corb Lund