News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

ALL HANDS ON DECK--SB NEED FOR 1 DAY SHOOT @ Ottawa

Started by EEL, May 11, 2011, 12:19:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EEL

Need a SB for Sunday May 15 only.  A family medical issue will prevent Pappy from doing the 2nd day.  This is the second half of a 2 day shoot at Ottawa. 

Pappy already did the hard stuff, now all you need to do is have the shooters hone those skills.

Ottawa is a turn key operation....target line is up, backers in place, range handles fees.  All you will need is your stack of targets and, hopefully, some Rifleman patches.

Contact Inst Scheduling.

EEL
Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

Ewald

I talked to Pappy yesterday.

I'll be there on Sunday, but I'm lacking the green hat. I was also there on the first half of the shoot on May 1st. I'm happy to do the admin and heaving lifting.

We'll have one return shooter and likely a couple walk-ons.  EEL is right, this should be a pretty easy gig.

dugjeep

AFTERMATH

Wish I could...... 

Pappy, I pray all is well with your family. 

Someone help 'em out!
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

Gumballhead

I'll check in tomorrow here.   If no one has stepped up,  l will.

BrownBessEd

Gumballhead

well, it's morning...

I'll take Ottawa Sunday.

PM Sent to IS

See all who can make it @ 8-ish @ the clubhouse.

Feel free to kidnap anyone to bring em to the shoot.

Pappy

Thanks Fellows I will not forget this!  :-[  Pappy
Which has greater value?...... Ammo will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no ammo..

dugjeep

Gumballhead

Quote from: dugjeep on May 14, 2011, 12:26:38 AM
I got the donut hook up again
OK!  This should help us fill the line!

Everyone, dugjeep gets the best donuts.

Come on down for some donutty goodness, and some trigger time!

M1D

"....with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."
Our first Congressmen

"It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated to the great task remaining before us....that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain-that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom-and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth."
A. Lincoln

"That's what we do.  We're Americans"
USN Corpsman