News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Attention All Northern Aggressors!

Started by Cooper, May 12, 2011, 11:00:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cooper

Having thrown down a challenge to our Southern "patriots" to step up and prove the folly of another Northern Invasion, they have responded with... nothing.  Nada.  Not event a muscle twitch.  It appears that our Southern Compatriots are no such thing, but rather a bunch of Dufus Americanii without backbones or the capability of rising from the couch!! That clearly indicates that the TRUE Patriots of the North have not only an opportunity, but a DUTY to take back the lands claimed by the apathetic, ignorant and lazy defeated miscreants that should have been exported after their last complete and utter failure to successfully defend State's Rights and personal Liberties.

They are once again asleep at the switch, and it is the responsibility of the true defenders of our Nation to remove the incompetent from their positions of power.

I was surprised initially at their negligence, but after further review of historical records, it appears that most of them are blowhards without substance or revisionists without any factual knowledge of their glaring inadequacies.  Perhaps there are a few Appleseeders among them that might possibly know what they are about, but it certainly doesn't look like that is the case from the registration links...

VIKINGS! PREPARE FOR AN INVASION OF YET ANOTHER REGION OF SHEEPLE WITHOUT SPINES!!  >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D
"This Appleseed thing doesn't look like it would be for everyone, but it really is." Zac, age 7  كافر
"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine    "Cooper, you're an a**hole!" - recent Shoot Boss's compliment
"I don't know where "brave" leaves off and "foolish" picks up, but you've certainly got your share of courage." - FuzzyMath
"For the Rifle!, the Rifle!, in our hands will prove no trifle!" ~from the lyrics of "The Bennington Riflemen"
Understand the urgency of our mission; no amount of bailing can raise a sunken ship.
I don't want to be forced back into the darkness.

"Shut up and color." - slim

Cooper

Just trying to stir up some interest in an Appleseed event near the OK/MO/AR border.   :wall:
Doesn't seem to be working...  :'(
"This Appleseed thing doesn't look like it would be for everyone, but it really is." Zac, age 7  كافر
"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine    "Cooper, you're an a**hole!" - recent Shoot Boss's compliment
"I don't know where "brave" leaves off and "foolish" picks up, but you've certainly got your share of courage." - FuzzyMath
"For the Rifle!, the Rifle!, in our hands will prove no trifle!" ~from the lyrics of "The Bennington Riflemen"
Understand the urgency of our mission; no amount of bailing can raise a sunken ship.

Two Wolves

Perhaps I'm confussed  :)) and don't know to whom you are referring to as Southern patriots.

And just what challenge have you thrown down?  >:(

Were you remiss at looking at the project 1000 map for Appleseed?  ++)

Do you have a problem with simple math?  $$-0

Minnisota has 12 shoots remaining this year.  :-\

Texas has 41.  ^:)^

It would appear that the Northeners are afriad to go out in the sun.  :wb:  Perhaps some sort of night ranges would soot you better.  **)  **)

Come on DOWN to Texas! We'll show you a thing or two.  Let me know if you need a MAP.  O0

WE EAGARLY AWAIT YOUR ARRIVAL, MAM.  Best regards, Two Wolves
A moral compass provides a basis for making decisions; an action is good or bad, right or wrong when viewed in the light of the individual's moral bearing. If no moral compass exists for the individual, then decisions and actions are made on the basis of purely subjective thoughts. This leads to "If it makes me happy, or makes me feel good, or if it's something I simply want to do, then it is right and good."

Cooper

Now that's more like it!!  Thanks Two Wolves!

The original post: http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=22734.0

...and you could hear the crickets chirp...

Coop

I'll get TX on my bucketlist!!

Two Wolves

BTW, Coop, We Texans consider anyone north of the Red River as a Northerner.  ::)

It would appear to us that your really trying to get the Northerners off the couch.  ~~:)

**)  **)  **)  **)  **)  **)  **)  **)  **)  **)  **)  **)  **)  **)  **)  **)  **)  **)  **)

I'm not so sure as to how many of these type of people we have.   >:( (Dufus Americanii without backbones)  :(

Most of our challenge  &) is to pry hard working Texans away from thier reloading bench  :~ and get them to an Appleseed.  ..:..  Betcha didn't know that! ~ Two Wolves
A moral compass provides a basis for making decisions; an action is good or bad, right or wrong when viewed in the light of the individual's moral bearing. If no moral compass exists for the individual, then decisions and actions are made on the basis of purely subjective thoughts. This leads to "If it makes me happy, or makes me feel good, or if it's something I simply want to do, then it is right and good."

Cooper

Quote from: Two Wolves on May 17, 2011, 11:23:47 AM
BTW, Coop, We Texans consider anyone north of the Red River as a Northerner.  ::)

It would appear to us that your really trying to get the Northerners off the couch.  ~~:)

**)  **)  **)  **)  **)  **)  **)  **)  **)  **)  **)  **)  **)  **)  **)  **)  **)  **)  **)

I'm not so sure as to how many of these type of people we have.   >:( (Dufus Americanii without backbones)  :(

Most of our challenge  &) is to pry hard working Texans away from thier reloading bench  :~ and get them to an Appleseed.  ..:..  Betcha didn't know that! ~ Two Wolves

Good reply!  I don't care who I get off the couch as long as someone gets off the couch!

As to your challenge in TX, I got that impression a good while back from POP! 
Of course, if Texas marksmanship was that good, you wouldn't need any additional ammunition...  ;D

Coop

Two Wolves

Beg your pardon, Mam.  :cool2:

Good marksmen are MADE not BORN. And that takes practice, practice ,practice!  ~~:)

You can give my regards to Broadway, cause I ain't goin up yonder.   ;D

~ Two Wolves

K98Al

Quote from: Two Wolves on May 17, 2011, 11:23:47 AM

Now that just ain't right.

Before we can defeat our external enemies, we must first meet and defeat everything in ourselves that is weak, lazy, and cowardly; everything in our character that is materialistic rather than spiritual, which seeks weak compromise and accommodation rather than struggle and victory.

dart67eb

That's funny.  When I was growing up in NJ, we considered Maryland the South. 
Ignorance may be bliss, but it's not a virtue.

Two Wolves

K98AI, no offense intended buuuuut, well sir you are north of the Red River.

What puzzles me is you didn't take a stand as I did against the mighty viking. She cut you guys to shreds.

Quote from: Cooper on May 12, 2011, 11:00:09 PM
Having thrown down a challenge to our Southern "patriots" to step up and prove the folly of another Northern Invasion, they have responded with... nothing.  Nada.  Not event a muscle twitch.  It appears that our Southern Compatriots are no such thing, but rather a bunch of Dufus Americanii without backbones or the capability of rising from the couch!! That clearly indicates that the TRUE Patriots of the North have not only an opportunity, but a DUTY to take back the lands claimed by the apathetic, ignorant and lazy defeated miscreants that should have been exported after their last complete and utter failure to successfully defend State's Rights and personal Liberties.

They are once again asleep at the switch, and it is the responsibility of the true defenders of our Nation to remove the incompetent from their positions of power.

I was surprised initially at their negligence, but after further review of historical records, it appears that most of them are blowhards without substance or revisionists without any factual knowledge of their glaring inadequacies.  Perhaps there are a few Appleseeders among them that might possibly know what they are about, but it certainly doesn't look like that is the case from the registration links...

VIKINGS! PREPARE FOR AN INVASION OF YET ANOTHER REGION OF SHEEPLE WITHOUT SPINES!!  >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D

I would like to see an appropriate response to that. Texans will rise to the call. How about Okies? Best regards ~ Two Wolves

K98Al

No comment needed.
Remember: A southerner will remain polite right up until he kills you. ;D
Before we can defeat our external enemies, we must first meet and defeat everything in ourselves that is weak, lazy, and cowardly; everything in our character that is materialistic rather than spiritual, which seeks weak compromise and accommodation rather than struggle and victory.