News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New Washington State Coordinator

Started by Reformed Redneck, April 11, 2011, 08:43:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reformed Redneck

Greetings,

This missive is to inform all of you in Washington State that the members of the Washington instruction corps that were able to attend the Friday evening meeting on April 8 in Bickleton, Washington, nominated and elected 06en as the Washington State Coordinator. I moderated the meeting, and am well pleased with the result. I would urge all of you in Washington to give him your help and support in expanding the effectiveness of Project Appleseed in your state, and am looking forward to the mutual support that we in Idaho and Washington have already displayed in assisting one another in building the program in our states.

Best regards to all,
Reformed Redneck
I'll keep my faith, my family, my church, my liberty, my property, my money...oh, and my guns. You can keep the chains.

"...Of Zebulon, such as went forth to battle, expert in war, with all instruments of war...which could keep rank: they were not of double heart..."

Wheeler44

Larry..Thanks for settin' that meeting up.....

06'en .....It's sometimes a heavy hat to wear, yet in all of the time that I've known you I thought that you would look real hansom in it...Good job and way to step up.

tdow...Thanks for all that you accomplished as SC in WA..

Now that bob210 is regional coordinator (I think) and 06en is SC.. I find myself only interim SC for Oregon......The position is ready to be filled....Any takers????? RL??? Prescott??? Anybody????

Thanks all of you Appleseeders for an interesting 3 years...

W44

"Appleseed,  putting the second amendment into the hands of American citizens."     -Mrs. Wheeler

"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship instructors on the planet."   -Son of Martha

Western Rose

Thank you, 06en!!! ^:)^

tdow, thanks for the work that you've done!
Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. - 2 Cor. 3:17

A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet.

"When an honest man who is mistaken, is confronted with the truth, he will either cease to be mistaken, or he will cease to be honest." - PHenry

"The teenage years are not a vacation from responsibility... They are the training ground of future leaders who dare to be responsible now."

Northwest Region Project Appleseed on Facebook

50th Appleseed
Appleseed: From Coast to Coast

06en

Quote from: Wheeler44 on April 11, 2011, 09:27:18 PM
Larry..Thanks for settin' that meeting up.....

06'en .....It's sometimes a heavy hat to wear, yet in all of the time that I've known you I thought that you would look real hansom in it...Good job and way to step up.

06en   ~~:)     ...Well i guess I'll start with working with 1 issue at a time...already looking at a couple of new potential IITs...still gotta get back up to Bickleton to get the trailer with stands and backers...check the PMs that are flying in now...oh I did say 1 issue at a time didn't I?  :))

hawkhavn

Wheeler,

The RC slot is currently open and covers WA, OR and ID.

HH
Criticism is the only known antidote to error.  David Brin

What a nation has done, a nation can aspire to.
Dr. Jerry Pournelle

Throughout history, poverty is the normal condition of man. Advances which permit this norm to be exceeded — here and there, now and then — are the work of an extremely small minority, frequently despised, often condemned, and almost always opposed by all right-thinking people. Whenever this tiny minority is kept from creating, or (as sometimes happens) is driven out of a society, the people then slip back into abject poverty.

This is known as "bad luck."
---Robert Anson Heinlein

"Great things have been effected by a few men well conducted." - George Rogers Clark

"Appleseed is a safe place to learn because they care. They have the confidence and serenity of spring gardeners." 1IV on AR15.com

splaticus

Great event and very well run!  Especially so considering the number of shooters on the line.  All the girls in my office were really excited and talking about their experiences from the weekend.  One thing they all had in common was they were all sore and sunburned!  However the other commonality was the fun they had!  Great experience for me as well to be part of the shoot as an orange hat, the learning continues!  Thanks to the Idaho crew for making the long trip over, you guys ROCK!  Cool to see instructors coming all the way from Ohio for this one, talk about dedication!

Congrats to all the new riflemen and to those who made the effort to come out and better themselves!

Whoops!  Posted under the wrong topic!  Sorry.....
The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Roland

Congratulations to 06en, I'm sure you will do a great job.

And many thanks to Tdow, Was great working with you and hope to see you again.

Roland
The doorway to freedom is framed by the muskets that stood between a vision of of liberty and absolute anarchy at a place called Concord Bridge--Charlton Heston, 1997

"Be a man of principle. Fight for what you believe in. Keep your word. Live with integrity. Be brave. Believe in something bigger than yourself. Serve your country. Teach. Mentor. Give something back to society. Lead from the front. Conquer your fears. Be a good friend. Be humble and be self-confident. Appreciate your friends and family. Be a leader and not a follower. Be valorous on the field of battle. And take responsibility for your actions. Never forget those that were killed. And never let rest those that killed them." -- Major Douglas Zembiec

Evenstar

Congrats, Brian! Thanks for stepping up. ^:)^ O0 :bow:
'Pictures... or it didn't happen!' &)

"What we do in life echoes in eternity.

"All we must decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

"She is worth the wait. When she lifts her head - she smiles!" - Earl

"Warriors are not always the fastest or strongest men. Strength and speed can be developed through training. Warriors are those who choose to stand between their enemy and all that he loves or holds sacred."

Arwen, Shorty, Blondy, Star, Trouble, Smiley, Miss Jess Adair, Starry, Kitten, Blue Eyes, Even Shorter, Elfy, Butterfly Girl, Tater Jr., Princess Tater, Tater Tot, Tiny Tater, Twinkletoes, Skippy

Coeur d'Alene 8/10!
Waterman 300 9/11/10
Deary 3/11!
Bickleton 100 4/9/11
Medical Lake, WA - July 31, 2011