News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Kaysville UT Fri/Sat Shoot Jun 10/11 2011

Started by V, May 11, 2011, 06:27:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

V

There's only a month to go folks and so far it doesn't look like too many people have registered for this shoot (if zero is not a definition of too many)

So folks, the information for the shoot is here where  you can also find a flier you can download, print out and leave laying around in Starbucks, library, shooting range, gun-shops, church, etc., etc.

We also need instructors to sign up and drag along some family and friends.

Its at the Wasatch Shooters range and we have room for 20 to 30 people.

So don't be afraid of getting too many people to come, re-post this information on other sites you frequent and don't be shy to buttonhole strangers and stick a flier in their hand.

Spread the word, that's why we call 'em Appleseeds.

Cheers
V

Leonidas

I am about to purchase my plane ticket to come to this shoot. Are their any instructors who are going to this shoot that live in the SLC area and wouldn't mind helping me out with a ride? Just trying to make all my arrangements for this shoot before I "pull the trigger".
Respectfully
Joseph
"I love the People of Boston. I once thought, that City would be the Christian Sparta. But Alas! Will men never be free! They will be free no longer than while they remain virtuous. Sidney tells us, there are times when People are not worth saving. Meaning, when they have lost their Virtue. I pray God, this may never be truly said of my beloved Town." Samuel Adams

SniperCat

Leonidas,

I can give you a ride if necessary.  I'm not from Utah either but will be instructing at the shoot.  I will be staying in the Magna area, about an hour away from Kaysville. 

Let me know,
SniperCat
Wife of RangeRat (SB), mother of TrebleShooter (SB), SharpEyedFireChild (SB), and Persistent_1 (IIT3)

TuckerUT

What are the regulations as far as kids go I'd love for my son to come up and shoot Friday, but I won't be able to make it because of work.  Can my wife just drop him off?  (He's 12 and this would be his 2nd appleseed)
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." -Edmund Burke

V

Quote from: TuckerUT on June 03, 2011, 11:29:52 AM
What are the regulations as far as kids go I'd love for my son to come up and shoot Friday, but I won't be able to make it because of work.  Can my wife just drop him off?  (He's 12 and this would be his 2nd appleseed)
PM on its way