News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Wisconsin Gun Shows-WE NEED VOLUNTEERS

Started by Blue Five, May 05, 2011, 08:38:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Five

Hi all,

As the new Wisconsin Promotions Coordinator, there is one thing I want to see us pushing-gun shows.  We have one in Union Grove, WI on May 13-14-15.  We have another coming up in Eagle River, WI May 27-28-29.  These gun shows are a great way to get to people who are passing through and do some major 7th stepping.

If anyone is in these areas, I would ask you step up and see if we can get a table for Project Appleseed at these shows.  You do not have to be an instructor to do these-please, we need you!

Also, if you have a gun shop in your area, plaster it with fliers!  We have fliers on the website here that you can print off for specific shoots nearby.  There are a lot of people passing in and out of gun shops, so put it somewhere where they can see it!

Thanks,

Blue Five

P.S. PM me with any questions.
"Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here!" ~Captain John Parker, April 19, 1775.

Molōn labe! :---