News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Endpoint earns his Red Hat

Started by dragonfly, May 02, 2011, 03:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonfly

www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

Taylor

Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

"Let Freedom never perish in your hands."
-Joseph Addison

Shooterer

I got to see it live and in person, it was awesome!!!!!

Congrat's my good man, now go out and teach the masses.
Stand up for what's right.... Even if you stand alone.

Gumballhead

And I was just thinking...I needed to put up this thread too!

Here's the pic again.

Endpoint's been earning this for a while :)  I've worked with him many times, and he certainly knows what he is a bout.

Great job sir!

2 clicks low

Congrats.
You are a great instructor.
2cl
"Semper Fritos" 1st. Chicago Chairborne

Cooper

"This Appleseed thing doesn't look like it would be for everyone, but it really is." Zac, age 7  كافر
"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine    "Cooper, you're an a**hole!" - recent Shoot Boss's compliment
"I don't know where "brave" leaves off and "foolish" picks up, but you've certainly got your share of courage." - FuzzyMath
"For the Rifle!, the Rifle!, in our hands will prove no trifle!" ~from the lyrics of "The Bennington Riflemen"
Understand the urgency of our mission; no amount of bailing can raise a sunken ship.
I don't want to be forced back into the darkness.

"Shut up and color." - slim

JoeZ

Good going Rich! Glad to see it. You'll be doing KD in Racine now methinks ~~:)
"What is she, that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the Moon, elect as the sun, terrible as the army of a camp set in array?" Canticle of Canticles 6:9

martin

Martin

Now the Lord is that Spirit:and where the Spirit of the Lord is,there is liberty. 2Corinthians 3:17

Seek the Truth

"We in America do not have a government by the majority-we have a government by the majority who participate....All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"
-Thomas Jefferson

LadyVetch

Red looks nice one you!  Great Job- Now the REAL fun begins....     ;)

LadyVetch
"If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our Country will stand in need of its experienced Patriots to prevent its ruin."  - Samuel Adams

crash

"The only thing most people do better than anyone else is read their own handwriting."
― John Adams

Chris Z

It's always exciting to be at an event where Riflemen are made, where riflemen take the next step and take an Orange Hat, even more so when someone Earns their Red Hat. 

Congratulations.

cz

AFTERMATH

"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

endpoint

Thanks everyone!  I gotta stop grinning!  My face is gonna freeze this way! **)

JoeZ, you're right!  KD qualifying is on the short horizon.  I better get to work, that little .22 isn't going to cut it.

I've got to get some promotions going down here too.  Weather is an excuse, just not a good one.  I need to get more shooters on the line or I'm gonna get guilty wearing this red hat.   :)

endpoint

Blue Five

Congratulations Endpoint!!!!!!      ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. O0 O0 O0 ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^
"Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here!" ~Captain John Parker, April 19, 1775.

Molōn labe! :--- 

Western Rose

Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. - 2 Cor. 3:17

A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet.

"When an honest man who is mistaken, is confronted with the truth, he will either cease to be mistaken, or he will cease to be honest." - PHenry

"The teenage years are not a vacation from responsibility... They are the training ground of future leaders who dare to be responsible now."

Northwest Region Project Appleseed on Facebook

50th Appleseed
Appleseed: From Coast to Coast

Super Dave

Ratchett

Well done, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Ratchett
Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley

scuzzy

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

Reckless Rick

good deal...Endpoint was  down on the line when I got my rifleman patch and has gave me some great iit info,Hope to see you and your well deserved Red Hat soon
Look,Listen and support...not always the easiest