News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Next Inexpensive CPR/AED/Trauma First Aid class, NE NY

Started by nyrasgt, March 31, 2011, 02:15:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nyrasgt

Ladies and Gentlemen,
  There will be two coming opportunities to attend a class in American Heart Assn CPR/AED/Trauma First Aid,  north of Albany, NY in May, 2011.  These classes will cost $10, vastly less than is usually charged.  Any and all AS personnel, of any kind, color, or persuasion, are welcome; so is anyone else.  Card is good for two years.
   Sunday, 15 May, 1p-5p  @ Hudson Falls Fish and Game, and
  Sunday, 29 May, 1p-5p @ Saraspa Fish and Game Club.
  There will be sign-up sheets at both clubs or can rsvp (would appreciate firm commitments) to me via pm or email.
Excelsior, and "push hard, push fast, full chest compression..."
madMark
"Aim for a high mark and you will hit it.  No, not the first time, nor the second, and maybe not the third. But keep on aiming and keep on shooting,
for only practice will make you perfect.
Finally, you will hit the bulls-eye of success."
-Annie Oakley Butler
A Rifleman Persists
"Nemo me impune lacessit."  Montresor, via E. A. Poe, 1846

nyrasgt

Update on $10 CPR/AED/Trauma First Aid classes north of Albany, NY - about 50 miles N:
   Hudson Falls wanted more time to sign up folks for their class, so their class will be rescheduled, probably for June or July.
The Sunday, 29 May class @ Saraspa is confirmed; pm either me or Mark R/1sgx2 to sign up.  AHA card good for two years...
   All Appleseed cadre in Northeast, or anywhere else if passing though, welcome.
Excelsior,
madMark
"Aim for a high mark and you will hit it.  No, not the first time, nor the second, and maybe not the third. But keep on aiming and keep on shooting,
for only practice will make you perfect.
Finally, you will hit the bulls-eye of success."
-Annie Oakley Butler
A Rifleman Persists
"Nemo me impune lacessit."  Montresor, via E. A. Poe, 1846

dwarven1

Mark,

Please put the rescheduled class in this thread so I can pass it on to my crew here in MA. Maybe we can get a carpool going. (May 29 is out for me, alas.)
Unhappy it is ... to reflect that a brother's sword has been sheathed in a brother's breast, and that the once happy and peaceful plains of America are either to be drenched with blood or inhabited by slaves. Sad alternative! But can a virtuous man hesitate in his choice?

GEORGE WASHINGTON