News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Urgent Prayer Request for All Applesseders

Started by Jimi, April 24, 2011, 10:43:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimi

Marlin Tatom, MarlinTatom77@hotmail.com  is one of our regular shooters knocking at the door of Rifleman at the Alamo shoots. He is going under the "knife" this week for surgery on his knees. Please, pray that the surgeons have the blessing and knowledge, as well as the skilled dexterity to do exactly what is necessary to help him heal and nothing to further injure him.

He is not only a valuable asset to Appleseed, but he is a great FRIEND and supporter of what is right with OUR Nation and Kids far from home.

As requested, modified to please others.

Nuff said, please forward.

Jimi
USCG ITWPATWT 100% Vet
I don't remember any expiration Date on my Oath to Service...

Are you ready for "any" sort of disaster, or power outage, or being stranded on the road? Go here and get ready NOW, while you can.
http://deserteaglefarms.myefoods.com/
Jimi AKA Desert Eagle
100% USCG Vet ITWPATWT

TaosGlock

Having mostly recovered from going under the "knife" myself 2 weeks ago,  I understand.
He is in our thoughts. Recover fast my friend.
TG & BF.
89 fantastic Appleseeds since 2008/24 Libertyseeds!
Adventure Camp Director/Current Lead Rifle Instructor: NRA WC Raton,NM
New Mexico's first Rifleman: Sept. 2008 NRAWC
Their walls are filled with cannonballs, their motto is don't tread on me-Grateful Dead
Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers. It is a man of war and we are all crew-Boston T. Party
"Make no mistake, when you cheer for the people of the American Revolution, you are cheering for traitors and criminals.
They broke the law, because liberty is always illegal"- Larken Rose

SavageShootr

Prayers being said here. Thanks Jimi!

Glad you are healing TG.
"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.
"It isn't like it is life or death...it is more important than that." MrPete

Dinky Dao

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

"These blast points...too accurate for sandpeople. Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise."

"Wind...is a dirty mistress."

"Matter can neither be created or destroyed. Cosmoline proves it." - Dinky Dao

The ][rishman at Eureka RBC 07-10, " In the famous words of Bill Cosby...Got to bed, you're getting silly."

Dinky's Facebook page: 100% Applesseders. Keep up on the latest Applessed news from all over the country!
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1326377533#!

scuzzy

Quote from: Jimi on April 24, 2011, 10:43:21 PM
Marlin Tatom, MarlinTatom77@hotmail.com  is one of our regular shooters knocking at the door of Rifleman at the Alamo shoots. He is going under the "knife" this week for surgery on his knees. Please, pray that the surgeons have the blessing and knowledge, as well as the skilled dexterity to do exactly what is necessary to help him heal and nothing to further injure him.

Prayer sent.

Tell Marlin when he gets out howdy from the Texas crew.

Hope to see ya again someday soon.
An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

Marlin1971

I wanted to thank all of you who included me in their prayers.  The surgeon did very little damage to the knee (thank God) and I am up and around on it, as long as I don't get too froggy.  I have it double wrapped, and it is stable, but stepping down off of stairs, curbs, and walking around the parking lot at the shooting range have been a little...challenging.  Yes, I know I am moving kind of fast, but I have always been blessed with short recovery times.  I had the surgery on the 28th, and the knee hurts less now than the week before the surgery.  Looks like he did a good job. 
Thanks again.
Marlin
;D ;D ;D ;D

TruTenacity

"We are fighting for our country, for posterity perhaps.  On the success of this campaign the happiness or misery of millions may depend."  Henry Knox

"Let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap if we faint not."  Galatians 6:9