News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

This weekend

Started by jmdavis, April 14, 2011, 09:42:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jmdavis

Things are looking good for Buckingham and Virginia Beach. I hope to see you all out there this year.

Mike
"If a man does his best, what else is there?"  - General George S. Patton Jr

...We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
  For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
  Shall be my brother...-Shakespeare, Henry V

"There's a great deal of talk about loyalty from the bottom to the top. Loyalty from the top down is even more necessary and is much less prevalent. One of the most frequently noted characteristics of great men who have remained great is loyalty to their subordinates."
- General George S. Patton, Jr

"Your body can't go where your mind hasn't been."
- Alex Arrieta 1995 NTI Winner

VTMountaineer

Looking foward to seeing everyone in Buckingham.

rutwyler

This weekend was my first Appleseed. I was in Buckingham... , had an awesome time. Great cadre! Thanx for your patience and knowledge. And a great history lesson... OH, and thanks for this sweet Rifleman patch. I feel like I should get some b.d.u.s , put some Velcro on the back of the patch and slap it on my chest... I'm also interested in taking it to the next step....
"Molon labe!"      King Leonidas to King Xerxes  at Thermopylae

jmdavis

Quote from: rutwyler on April 17, 2011, 09:06:14 PM
This weekend was my first Appleseed. I was in Buckingham... , had an awesome time. Great cadre! Thanx for your patience and knowledge. And a great history lesson... OH, and thanks for this sweet Rifleman patch....

I was good to have you. I look forward to seeing you in the future. Congratulation!
"If a man does his best, what else is there?"  - General George S. Patton Jr

...We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
  For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
  Shall be my brother...-Shakespeare, Henry V

"There's a great deal of talk about loyalty from the bottom to the top. Loyalty from the top down is even more necessary and is much less prevalent. One of the most frequently noted characteristics of great men who have remained great is loyalty to their subordinates."
- General George S. Patton, Jr

"Your body can't go where your mind hasn't been."
- Alex Arrieta 1995 NTI Winner

BD

Congratulations, and two rifleman scores are better than one.
They show it's not luck.
I'm glad you enjoyed the weekend.
Come back again and bring some friends.
Up the Republic