News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

West Virginia has a new state coordinator

Started by siglite, April 20, 2011, 09:07:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

siglite

Brickhouse has valiantly stepped up to fill The Machine's shoes.  SC is an often thankless and demanding job within Appleseed.  But I and everyone I know in AS has nothing but absolute confidence in her.  So let me be the first to say...

THANK YOU, BRICKHOUSE!   :bow:

And I certainly won't be the first to say this, but also, so many thanks are due The Machine for being the godfather of WV Appleseed.  He and Spanner pretty much built the WV program out of nothing.  The Machine's efforts will not be forgotten, and we hope to see him around future AS shoots whenever possible.   O0
--

Keith Morgan
President, West Virginia Citizen's Defense League
http://www.wvcdl.org
http://forums.wvcdl.org
Proud member of West Virginia's first "All Rifleman" family.

Western Rose

Thank you, Brickhouse! O0 If you find that you need help with something, my inbox is open.  ;)

The Machine, thanks for all you have done.
Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. - 2 Cor. 3:17

A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet.

"When an honest man who is mistaken, is confronted with the truth, he will either cease to be mistaken, or he will cease to be honest." - PHenry

"The teenage years are not a vacation from responsibility... They are the training ground of future leaders who dare to be responsible now."

Northwest Region Project Appleseed on Facebook

50th Appleseed
Appleseed: From Coast to Coast

Cooper

CONGRATULATIONS, BH!!!  ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

Good luck with herding cats...   **)

Cooper
"This Appleseed thing doesn't look like it would be for everyone, but it really is." Zac, age 7  كافر
"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine    "Cooper, you're an a**hole!" - recent Shoot Boss's compliment
"I don't know where "brave" leaves off and "foolish" picks up, but you've certainly got your share of courage." - FuzzyMath
"For the Rifle!, the Rifle!, in our hands will prove no trifle!" ~from the lyrics of "The Bennington Riflemen"
Understand the urgency of our mission; no amount of bailing can raise a sunken ship.
I don't want to be forced back into the darkness.

"Shut up and color." - slim

MacMcM

brickhouse will do great. She is one of the most capable Appleseeders I have met.

Mac
" 'Cuz truly, at the end of the day - the piece of cloth means nothing.  It's who is standing beside you." West
"If I thought even for a second that it was impossible I would be doing other things." GopherBoy

lprgcfrank

Way to go Brickhouse!!!  Thanks for stepping up!
"fundamental principle of American law that a government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any individual citizen." [Warren v. District of Columbia, 444 A.2d 1 (D.C. Ct. of Ap., 1981)]

Ratchett

Congratulations Brickhouse!!!!

Misery loves company ;D ;D ;D We can cry on each other's shoulder!  Oh wait there is no crying in Appleseed, so that only leaves clown batting---LOL!!

IHG,
Ratchett
Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley

Patent guy

Congratulations BrickHouse.  Things just keep getting better in West Virginia.   O0
District of Columbia v. Heller (US 07-290, 2008)  "The Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia."  McDonald v. Chicago (US 08-1521, 2010) "[T]he Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms [is] fully applicable to the states"

BeSwift

Outstanding news!  O0 O0 O0    Might want to keep the clown bats hidden else y'all might be in trouble  ;)    BeSwift
"The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well"
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Happiness =  Reality - Expectations

Chrome

I've got full faith that Brickhouse will be able to serve the position well and continue the path to success that The Machine worked so hard to start.

Later,
Chrome...
Montani Semper Liberi

brickhouse

Thank you all for the encouragement.
(I deliberately let this go a day or so in order to take names.....bwwwwaaaaaaaaa  >:D  )

Remember that I know where y'all live. Now, let's get to work! We can't have the infrastructure that The Machine worked so hard to build fall down about our ears before he makes it back.
"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity." - General George S. Patton Jr

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson

http://www.csj.org/infoserv_cult101/checklis.htm

Honeybadger

Live. Love. Laugh. Learn.