News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Keep on workin'

Started by Wheeler44, February 15, 2010, 02:03:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wheeler44

A few of us Appleseeders were invited for a tour of Douglas Ridge Range ...a little less than an hour from Portland..Near Estacada.....Apparently there is some member support at the club to have an Appleseed.....

The good folks appointed a member to "Appleseed liason"....That member will propose a schedule to the Board...

They indicated that we could hold shoots there as frequently as ...dare I say it......Monthly....

Stay tuned for more info.........................
"Appleseed,  putting the second amendment into the hands of American citizens."     -Mrs. Wheeler

"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship instructors on the planet."   -Son of Martha

LayloPro

Go, Wheeler!!  O0 :bow: O0

Get 'em going'!!
:)) @@)
"The truth only hurts if you're guilty." 

"Fast / cheap / good....you only get 2....Your choice."

"Amateurs talk hardware. Professionals talk software. It doesn't matter what's in your hand or between your legs. It matters what's in your heart and in your mind." Lt Col. Dave Grossman.

Western Rose

Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. - 2 Cor. 3:17

A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet.

"When an honest man who is mistaken, is confronted with the truth, he will either cease to be mistaken, or he will cease to be honest." - PHenry

"The teenage years are not a vacation from responsibility... They are the training ground of future leaders who dare to be responsible now."

Northwest Region Project Appleseed on Facebook

50th Appleseed
Appleseed: From Coast to Coast

kwthor

I'm new to this board.  Heard about the Appleseed Project via Jack Spirko of The Survival Podcast.
I would like to get involved.   :---

After looking at this site it appears that Oregon is in need of some apples seeds.
The closest shoot I could find was Castle Rock.   :sos:
"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace."         Thomas Paine

Pvt.Joker

Quote from: Wheeler44 on February 15, 2010, 02:03:14 AM
A few of us Appleseeders were invited for a tour of Douglas Ridge Range ...a little less than an hour from Portland..Near Estacada.....Apparently there is some member support at the club to have an Appleseed.....

The good folks appointed a member to "Appleseed liason"....That member will propose a schedule to the Board...

They indicated that we could hold shoots there as frequently as ...dare I say it......Monthly....

Stay tuned for more info.........................

Holding....breath....vision .....fading....

What ever happened to Estacada?
"The battlefields of history are littered with the bones of those, who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest; and, resting, died."   
"We can't guarantee success in this war, but we can do something better. We can deserve it."
-John Adams, in a letter to his wife, Abigail.

cptdondo

Estacada == Douglas Ridge.

I'm definitely holding my breath; I'd love to go to AS in May.  I have 3, maybe 4 who will attend.  Estacada will save me the trip to Washington State.

Theophilus

Wheeler, just saw your post of 14 Feb.  Way to go!  Looking forward to Appleseed Shoots at Douglas Ridge.

Huzzah!

Theophilus
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only-begotten Son, that whosoever believes on him may not perish, but have life eternal.  John 3:16

CQ CQ CQ de WB7AOW