News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Congratulations Ratchett! Ohio's Newest Red Hat!!!

Started by MeanStreaker, April 17, 2011, 09:58:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shutterbug

Quote from: despree on April 18, 2011, 10:10:56 PM
Congrats!  Was very excited to be there to see it!  I thought I'd share the before/after pics  ^:)^

Thanks for the pics, Dustin...I was eagerly awaiting those since I wasn't there to witness this special event.  O0

GoldFish

CONGRATULATIONS!!!  It's been a real privilege to watch you advance through the ranks as an instructor, and now seeing with you a RH is just...wow.  Nice going Nurse. :bow:
"Freedom is preserved by those who die for it, but it will not survive unless people are willing to live for it."
-Boba Fett (The RWVA Instructor, not the Star Wars Bounty Hunter)

'Yes, I am a Rifleman, but I'm also a Ninja....and a Jedi.'

"Integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all we do."

"Remember, my opinion on the totem pole of life is somewhere below whale s***..." -Chris Costa

"The more you care about something, the deeper the fight will come from within."  -Travis Haley

42          ΙΧΘΥΣ           كافر           MOÉ...ΩN É...ABE         αδάμαÏ, 

Merc, Mr. Fishy, Goober, Achmed, Cornflake, FBC, Tabilasco, Mowhawk 1 Alpha

What we do in life echoes in Eternity

RedNekEngr

Can we say HUUUZZZZZAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!  ^:)^
Needless to say, I would have liked to have been there as a witness.  :'(
Congrats Ratchet, you have worked very hard for it.
RNE
"If we did all the things that we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves." - Thomas Edison
"No arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is as formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women."- Ronald Reagan

Dinky Dao

It's about DANG TIME!!! LOL!

I'm so excited....

LOL!!!!!!!!

Dinky
No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

"These blast points...too accurate for sandpeople. Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise."

"Wind...is a dirty mistress."

"Matter can neither be created or destroyed. Cosmoline proves it." - Dinky Dao

The ][rishman at Eureka RBC 07-10, " In the famous words of Bill Cosby...Got to bed, you're getting silly."

Dinky's Facebook page: 100% Applesseders. Keep up on the latest Applessed news from all over the country!
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1326377533#!

Ratchett

Thank you to everyone for your kind words!! I could never have made it this far had it not been for the mentorship of MeanStreaker and the support of the AS family.

Many of you know that my Mother was a huge supporter of me belonging to Appleseed and the mission. Her birthday was Friday and I am sure that she was smiling down on us Saturday afternoon when MS presented my hat.

Thank you again. Now let's get to work and fill those lines...our country depends on us!

Remember only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: JESUS CHRIST and the AMERICAN ARMED FORCES.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom-Unk

"The propitious smiles of Heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained."---Geo Washington, 1789

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles.---Isaiah 40:31

A wrathful man stirs up strife,
But he who is slow to anger allays contention.---Prov15:18

"Wisdom is higher than a fool can reach." --P. Wheatley

RPD

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!    ..:..   ^:)^   ..:..   ^:)^   ..:..   ^:)^

It could not have been granted to a more worthy Appleseeder!!!

God Bless,
Rob
*The true danger is when liberty is nibbled away, for expedients, and by parts.
*The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.
*Whenever separation is made between liberty and justice, neither, in my opinion, is safe.
-Sir Edmund Burke

EZ3

"You can't teach Liberty by practicing tyranny." -  Mr. Happy

Birdman

Good job, my Friend, good job!
It is an honor to know you!

Longshot

" In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man; brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Mark Twain..?

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it."  Jeff Co

Jungle George

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel.  Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined."  Patrick Henry ,1778

Andre

Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah

Great job, Julia!   O0

Sorry I missed this one.   !@#)

Cozza

brickhouse

"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity." - General George S. Patton Jr

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson

http://www.csj.org/infoserv_cult101/checklis.htm

Louie

OUTSTANDING!
Congratulatios again my Friend - LOUIE
"It is the duty of all Nations to acknowledge the providence of Almighty God, to obey his will, to be grateful for his benefits, and humbly to implore his protection and favors." --George Washington, Thanksgiving Proclamation, 1789

"There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order."

slim