News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Lodi WI April 16 and 17 2011

Started by dragonfly, April 16, 2011, 08:47:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonfly

Lets get this GLORIOUS weekend started  :~

D-fly   Keeping the Faith
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

dragonfly

13 shooters braved the rain, snow, wind, and snow  ;) 2 new Rifleman Congrats to Joe  O0 and Trevor  O0. Thanks everyone for bringing a great attitude, and teachable spirit. It was great meeting some great Americans today.

D-fly Keeping the Faith

K.I.S.S.

dragonfly

More pics;

K.I.S.S.

Infidel

I wonder what the Springterseed patches will look like? ( a tulip covered in snow? ). The real rifles come out tomorow (Flintlocks!) cool!. Congrats to Joe & Trevor.

dragonfly

Congrats to the 3 new Rifleman today Gwyn, Bill, and Nick. Pictures coming soon. The rest of you, you have the tools to make it happen. Practice and persistence will pay off.  3 new IIT's Wyatt, Bill ,and Nick, thanks for stepping up.

D-fly    Keeping the Faith

K.I.S.S.

Gwyn

Thanks to all the great instructors at Lodi - Jeff, Renee, Trisha, Rob, Mike, Thomas.  I had a great time at Lodi this weekend and so did my daughter.  Even though I had never shot a rifle before, I made 218 and got my Rifleman patch.  How fun!  Could have done without the snow and rain, but we charged through the weather and kept shooting. And thanks to the Sugar River Fencibles for their re-enactment of the bridge where Cptn. Parker's men shot back.  Gotta love those muzzleloaders.

Gwyn

Bad weather on Saturday.

Gwyn

Re-enactment.

Gwyn

General photos.

dragonfly

Thanks, to our re-enactors who allowed all of us a chance to go back in time. We all got a shot at some full size Red coats.
Pictures;

K.I.S.S.

dragonfly

Pics of Sundays new Rifleman Gwyn, Nick, and Bill

K.I.S.S.

Blue Five

Wow, that's great!  I'd have liked to see those re-enactors!
"Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here!" ~Captain John Parker, April 19, 1775.

Molōn labe! :--- 

Trig

What a great weeked!  Thank you to all the hats, and people who braved the great spring blizzard of 2011!  ;)
1st Appleseed - Osage Beach MO, 4/17/10- special thanks to Longshot, ThorsHammer, and JungleGeorge
2nd Appleseed - Lodi WI - Rifleman/Orange Hat 4/17/11 - special thanks to Dragonfly, Mr. Natural, Lady Vetch, and Trisha
IT1 - Hubertus WI, 5/7/11
IT2 - Racine WI, 6/11/11
IT3 - Suamico WI, 6/18/11
IT4 - Racine WI 8/7/11     ***KD Rifleman*** special thanks to Colycat and JoeZ
Red Hat - Hubertus 8/13/11
Shoot Boss - Lodi WI 6/10/12  *thanks to all I have learned/stolen from on my journey* Special thanks to Dfly and Coly *
********************Better Americans today, better America tomorrow!********************

Infidel

Bill and Nick good job, Gwyn awsome second day rifleman!. The re enactment was really neat and Joe made it even more realistic HUZAH!!.

WyattEarp

Thanks to All for the safe and fun shoot, sorry I missed the lovely ;D weather Saturday. I really enjoyed the flintlocks shooting Red Coats, thanks for putting that together Tom! Last, Thanks to Dragonfly for the Orange hat.
See you on the line!

Mr.Natural

Greetings All,  Many congratulations and hardy Huzza to the new Riflemen and Riflewoman from Lodi, Treavor, Gwyn, Joe, Nick and Bill.  And welcome and Huzza to Wyatt, Nick and Bill for taking the Orange Hats, you Know what you are about.  Y.M.H.O.S. Natch

dragonfly

Posterity  O0

D-fly   Keeping the Faith

K.I.S.S.

Gumballhead

Quote from: WyattEarp on April 19, 2011, 11:34:23 PM
Thanks to All for the safe and fun shoot, sorry I missed the lovely ;D weather Saturday. I really enjoyed the flintlocks shooting Red Coats, thanks for putting that together Tom! Last, Thanks to Dragonfly for the Orange hat.
See you on the line!
Congrats on the orange hat!  Welcome aboard!

Hope to see you again sometime soon.  I haven't been to Lodi since last year!