News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Muster Night, Wisconsin check in here.

Started by dragonfly, April 14, 2011, 08:52:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonfly

So did everyone get the message ? It's muster night, so check in here.
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

BuzzG

I'll check in here because I love LaCrosse. Did a shoot there this spring and am returning to Instruct in June.

border jumper Buzz

crash

I'm Checking in, but I have to pack the truck tonight for the weekend ahead. so i will be in and out. 

O0
"The only thing most people do better than anyone else is read their own handwriting."
― John Adams

Deacon

FreedomV

Illegitimi non carborundum

ACP230

I'm from MI but have done all my Appleseed shoots in WI.
So I am going to jump the border and check in here.

Mogget

Agent M0gG3t here, reporting in from an undisclosed location in the suburbs of Moonbat Central

Gumballhead

LadyVetch

LadyVetch here from Lodi.  And hoping for snow...
"If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our Country will stand in need of its experienced Patriots to prevent its ruin."  - Samuel Adams

AuntieBellum

BORDER RAID!!!  I'm a friendly - don't shoot!!!

Quote from: LadyVetch on April 14, 2011, 10:17:07 PM

I miss Winterseeds already...it's getting a little too warm down here in Indiana for my taste!
"Nothing is as strong as the heart of a volunteer."
-Lt. Colonel James Harold "Jimmy" Doolittle, US Army Air Corps, 1942

"You smell like Appleseed." - Rimshot

AFTERMATH

Quote from: AuntieBellum on April 14, 2011, 10:19:33 PM
BORDER RAID!!!  I'm a friendly - don't shoot!!!

Quote from: LadyVetch on April 14, 2011, 10:17:07 PM

I miss Winterseeds already...it's getting a little too warm down here in Indiana for my taste!

It's supposed to snow tomorrow night in MN - Could be a winterseed this weekend!

Hello East MN!
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

LadyVetch

Quote from: AFTERMATH on April 14, 2011, 10:23:15 PM

Hello East MN!

Aftermath - how many times do we have to tell ya...  It's West Wisconsin!   :D
"If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our Country will stand in need of its experienced Patriots to prevent its ruin."  - Samuel Adams

AFTERMATH

Quote from: LadyVetch on April 14, 2011, 11:19:34 PM

Hello East MN!

Untill a Minnesotan isn't SB'ing Gordon and a Wisconsian is SB'ing Hinckley!   >:D
"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

Blue Five

Didn't see this one besides the national..

Blue Five, checking in from La Crosse!!!
"Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here!" ~Captain John Parker, April 19, 1775.

Molōn labe! :--- 

Vee Kay

Did not know WI had a check in......Checking in from La Crosse!!!
Honoring the memory of my ancestor Elisha Simpson, private in the North Carolina Militia and veteran of the American Revolutionary War.

JoeZ

"What is she, that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the Moon, elect as the sun, terrible as the army of a camp set in array?" Canticle of Canticles 6:9

bedford

Bedford checking in from North Abrams.....

AQT's by the light of the moon...Canyon and I shot until 8 PM. 

Shooterer

If I show up a day late and catch up with the column, am I still "in"?
Stand up for what's right.... Even if you stand alone.

Taylor

Taylor checking in. Better late than never?
Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

"Let Freedom never perish in your hands."
-Joseph Addison

Taylor

Quote from: AFTERMATH on April 14, 2011, 11:23:12 PM

Hello East MN!

Untill a Minnesotan isn't SB'ing GordonAccomplished courtesy of martin O0 and a Wisconsian is SB'ing Hinckley!  Boarder  raid to be scheduled. >:D
Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

"Let Freedom never perish in your hands."
-Joseph Addison

dragonfly

YES   8)

D-fly

Quote from: Shooterer on April 15, 2011, 09:14:58 AM
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

Blue Five

I have a border raid scheduled for Winona on the first weekend of May...I'll be bringing another Wisconsin orange hat and two shooters with me...I'm inviting any other Wisconsinite to attend with me ;)  >:D

Quote from: Taylor on April 15, 2011, 11:03:08 AM
Quote from: AFTERMATH on April 14, 2011, 11:23:12 PM

Hello East MN!

Untill a Minnesotan isn't SB'ing GordonAccomplished courtesy of martin O0 and a Wisconsian is SB'ing Hinckley!  Boarder  raid to be scheduled. >:D
"Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here!" ~Captain John Parker, April 19, 1775.

Molōn labe! :--- 

AFTERMATH

Quote from: Shooterer on April 15, 2011, 09:14:58 AM

Sure, as long as you're bringing the coffee and bagels!    ;)

Mr.Natural

Greeting All,   Mr. Natural checking in late.  But checking in.   Y.M.H.O.S. Natch

Trig

Checking in late. (what am I checking in for?)
1st Appleseed - Osage Beach MO, 4/17/10- special thanks to Longshot, ThorsHammer, and JungleGeorge
2nd Appleseed - Lodi WI - Rifleman/Orange Hat 4/17/11 - special thanks to Dragonfly, Mr. Natural, Lady Vetch, and Trisha
IT1 - Hubertus WI, 5/7/11
IT2 - Racine WI, 6/11/11
IT3 - Suamico WI, 6/18/11
IT4 - Racine WI 8/7/11     ***KD Rifleman*** special thanks to Colycat and JoeZ
Red Hat - Hubertus 8/13/11
Shoot Boss - Lodi WI 6/10/12  *thanks to all I have learned/stolen from on my journey* Special thanks to Dfly and Coly *
********************Better Americans today, better America tomorrow!********************