News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Virtual Muster

Started by mtbrass, April 14, 2011, 08:07:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mtbrass

Is anyone out there in Illlionis?

Missouri Brigade

I'm here (in the office) for a bit.  About to go get some food.

Gumballhead

Shooter30-06

"We cannot insure success but we can deserve it."-John Adams
"Remember, all men would be tyrants if they could."-Daniel Defoe

AFTERMATH

"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

M1D

I'm here also.  Just got in and signed up for the Ottawa AS this weekend.  It's very near my bed time so I may not be here and/or awake very long.
M1D
"....with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."
Our first Congressmen

"It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated to the great task remaining before us....that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain-that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom-and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth."
A. Lincoln

"That's what we do.  We're Americans"
USN Corpsman

mtbrass

Well MID I am past my bed time so I am calling it a night as well.  Have a good weekend at the shoot. Can't wait till Saturday myself. :)

2 clicks low

"Semper Fritos" 1st. Chicago Chairborne