News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Congratulations TnColonel, for being TN's newest Shoot Boss!

Started by TN_Dadx5, March 31, 2011, 12:25:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TN_Dadx5

It's Official!
TnColonel is TN's Newest SB!

After getting his red hat last Sept, TnColonel wasted no time in getting a green hat.  Claude is also our BOTG in middle TN and the State Coordinator for TN.  So he definitely wears a lot of different hats. 

I wonder if he ever wishes to wear the orange hat again %) ?
"A nation of well informed men who have been taught to know and prize the rights which God has given them cannot be enslaved. It is in the region of ignorance that tyranny begins." Benjamin Franklin
Visit and "Like" the TN Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/#!/Tennesse.Project.Appleseed

dart67eb

Ignorance may be bliss, but it's not a virtue.

Armalite

"When the American spirit was in its youth, the language of America was different: Liberty, sir, was the primary object." -Patrick Henry

DKZ

"The last hope of human liberty in this world rests on us" - Thomas Jefferson

"If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, Our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.-"Samuel Adams, 1776

oldfudd

Claude -- I'm delighted to see you're wearing a Green Hat now.  I'm looking forward to coming up to Manchester sometime this summer to work with you at an Appleseed.

Arnold AFB holds good memories for me -- made Rifleman there, and was also conned by Dond to work my first attempt as SB there while a new Red Hat (not sure that is really a "good" memory, but it was a kick in the butt to incent me to go for a SB hat). 

Again, my heartiest congratulations!

OF
"Have we the means of resisting disciplined armies, when our only defense, the militia is put in the hands of Congress?"
~ Patrick Henry

Big Gear

Congratulation, Claude, since that shoot we did Smyrna!