News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Flyers, Inserts, Tearsheets, and Facebook

Started by SniperCat, April 07, 2011, 09:22:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SniperCat

Hello Utah,

Being that Southern Nevada shares an instructor with you and the fact I was already updating promo materials, I created some 7th stepping materials for you to use if you wish.  In addition, a Utah Appleseed Facebook page was also created.   :D

Our suggestion would be to create a Gmail account and a Google voice account that can be added to these so that nobody's personal information is posted. Your local instructors/marketing team will need to decide who will be notified when an email or voicemail is received.

If there is anything else we can do or if you have any questions, please contact TrebleShooter or SniperCat.

Happy 7th stepping,
SniperCat
Wife of RangeRat (SB), mother of TrebleShooter (SB), SharpEyedFireChild (SB), and Persistent_1 (IIT3)

SLING UP

Thanks SniperCat, these are great!   O0 
I will print some off and post them on community bulletin boards around town.

SU

TuckerUT

Glad there is a facebook page now I had been looking for one but hadn't found a Utah one.  I will also print some flyers off and post them around. 
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." -Edmund Burke