News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Instructor moving to N.C.

Started by ItsanSKS, March 15, 2011, 10:11:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ItsanSKS

It is with deepest regret that I have to announce that one of our treasured instructors, "ThaiFighter" will be moving to North Carolina. 

ThaiFighter is an exceptional instructor, is Shoot Boss rated, and has shown the utmost commitment to our mission.

Aside from that, his abilities behind a BBQ ensure that none leave hungry.

While the loss will be felt for a long time to come here in Florida, North Carolina is gaining one of our best, and will be much the better for it.

He will likely take a month or two to get situated, but I expect that he will be on the line instructing, or even running some of the shoots up there once he gets squared away. 

Please give him a warm welcome, and help him adjust to the new surroundings in any way that you can.

-ItsanSKS
Florida State Coordinator
"Those who would trade an ounce of liberty for an ounce of safety deserve neither."

"To save us both time in the future... how about you give me the combo to your safe and I'll give you the pin number to my bank account..."

Cooper

HUZZAH !!

ThaiFighter will clearly help reinforce the Instructor Corps in NC, and hopefully will help inspire NC instructors that are suffering from the fatigue of being overstretched to becoming involved once again!!

May ALL Appleseeders pray for the restoration, healing and growth of our fellow Patriot 'seeders in NC!!

We are all behind you, and watch eagerly for NC's full restoration!!  Appleseed in NC will not be stymied!  And we pray for restoration and re-invigoration for Stimey!!!!  Y'all are the "midwives" of Project Appleseed, without which the organization would never have been born healthy and endowed with energy.

Coop
"This Appleseed thing doesn't look like it would be for everyone, but it really is." Zac, age 7  كافر
"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine    "Cooper, you're an a**hole!" - recent Shoot Boss's compliment
"I don't know where "brave" leaves off and "foolish" picks up, but you've certainly got your share of courage." - FuzzyMath
"For the Rifle!, the Rifle!, in our hands will prove no trifle!" ~from the lyrics of "The Bennington Riflemen"
Understand the urgency of our mission; no amount of bailing can raise a sunken ship.
I don't want to be forced back into the darkness.

"Shut up and color." - slim

ThaiFighter

I look forward to joining the fine cadre of instructors in North Carolina and picking up the bucket as soon as I'm able.  I am flying up Wed to RDU to find myself some new digs.  I will be based in the Guildford/Mebane area from the look of things and working out of Greensboro.   I'd appreciate any info on the area both for personal purposes and AS.  I look forward to meeting everyone and putting my shoulder into the work.  Cheers!  O0
"Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people."

-GBS

Proud to be funding TG and BF's retirement account... ;)

Mr.Fancypants

Welcome to the area!

I personally live in Boone, about 100 miles west of the Greensboro area in the mountains, but used to go to school in the Greensboro area, and my wife has family in Burlington, Mebane, and Randleman.

Let me know if you have any questions about the area. Will do me best to help!

iron pony

Welcome to the home state for 'seeding..    I look forward to meeting you .  Will you be at Ramsuer for April 16/17th ?
"Man who say it cannot be done should not interrupt man doing it" (Chinese Proverb)

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)