News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Instructors needed for this weekend - June 4-5, Bloomington, IL

Started by TheEditor, June 01, 2011, 10:56:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheEditor

I thought SB was covered on this one, so I signed up to instruct a while back and thought nothing more of it. 

I just discovered that there is no SB designated yet, and only myself and two Orange hats are signed up to instruct. 

We've got 28 pre-regs so far, and I wouldn't be surprised to see 5 or so walk-ons. 

I'll be glad to SB the event if no one else wants it.  I would like a couple more instructors.  I need at least one more red hat and two more orange, so we can divide into two firing lines.  There are two bays at this range; one will accomodate about 25 shooters, and the other about 20. 

How about it?  anyone not committed yet for this weekend?  Time to answer the call! 

The Editor
John N.
Author of "50 Things You Didn't Learn in School - But Should Have"
www.heuristicbooks.com

Gumballhead

Same boat here in Waterman - 22 pre regs, no SB.

I'm going to be posting the same request for me.

So how about it Team IL?  Can you join us in Waterman or Bloomington?

Gumballhead

Waterman is now covered.  Sooooo, if you were considering coming down that way, please now consider heading out to Bloomington to lend a hand.

I know it's a great range, and seems to produce a lot of Riflemen!!

TheEditor

BTT! 

Help still needed.  We've got one border raider redhat, but he can only be there in the mornings.  If you can make it by noon...

TE
John N.
Author of "50 Things You Didn't Learn in School - But Should Have"
www.heuristicbooks.com