News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Reformed Redneck interview on Generations with Vision radio program

Started by Reformed Redneck, March 29, 2011, 06:14:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reformed Redneck

Friends,

I just completed a recorded radio interview with my old friend Kevin Swanson that will be broadcast on this coming Thursday, March 31. To listen to it simply go on line to: http://www.generationswithvision.com/ and you can hear or select this broadcast from the menu on that date, or any time afterward. The interviews are usually about 20 minutes long, and we recorded about 45 minutes of material in a fairly wide ranging interview where I was able to highlight the Appleseed program and define what it is that we offer.

Best regards,
Reformed Redneck
I'll keep my faith, my family, my church, my liberty, my property, my money...oh, and my guns. You can keep the chains.

"...Of Zebulon, such as went forth to battle, expert in war, with all instruments of war...which could keep rank: they were not of double heart..."