News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

East Peoria Gun Show March 26-27, 2011

Started by Missouri Brigade, March 23, 2011, 11:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Missouri Brigade

Hoping to capitalize on the Deer and Turkey Classic, the Egyptian Gun Collectors Association is having a gun show in East Peoria on March 26 and 27.  In some places the show has been listed as being in Peoria, but it is most definitely in East Peoria towards Sunnyland and Washington.  It is at the East Peoria Event Center at the Oaks.  See the link for maps and directions.

http://www.epeventcenter.com/location

M1D

Not a large crowd this weekend but some good responses.  Some of them were actually there looking for us.  I'm glad we were there for them.  Thanks to mtbrass and mtclip for the help and the company Saturday (they may have carried me) I know it was a long drive.  Didn't realize it until Saturday but our own mt family is featured at the Waterman 300 in the center of the new trifold.
"....with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."
Our first Congressmen

"It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated to the great task remaining before us....that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain-that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom-and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth."
A. Lincoln

"That's what we do.  We're Americans"
USN Corpsman

Pappy

Hello Group; This was Quite a weekend for ILLINOIS. The Peoria Gus Show was well handled by Team Illinois own M1D, Mtclip, Mtbrass... Thank you all for the Stand up efforts to take this show on together and to see it through, Efforts like this is what makes Team Illinois efforts the gold standard others are judged by. This was one of THREE shows this weekend... Thanks To You... Pappy
Which has greater value?...... Ammo will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no ammo..

mtbrass

Was a good event. M1D, you may not realize it but I picked up a few pointers watching you work. Good day my friend!