News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

TEXAS Has a New SHOOT BOSS

Started by POP, March 22, 2011, 01:25:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

POP

Congratulations to

d r a g i t[/size][/color]

dragit has successfully completed his SBIT Program at Davilla last weekend.

So, dragit, my brother, Congratulations to you.  Working with you at Fredericksburg next weekend will be a pleasure, as always.  O0

POP
:~ :~ :~ ^:)^
3 of 6
7 of 6
Davilla RBC 11-08, 2-09, 11-09, 11-10
Davilla IBC 4-10
Eureka KS RBC 7-10, 5-11
Osage Beach RBC 10-10
WSMR 03-10 ... Sapper Steel
Waterman 300 9/11/10

I can explain it to you but, I cannot understand it for you.

I'll keep my faith, my family, my church, my liberty, my property, my money...oh, and my guns. You can keep the CHAINS. (Triskele)

barbaraparis

Speak softly but carry a big stick!

spitstickler

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."  -Thomas Edison

starfox

Woo!!!  Congrats Tommy!!!!!   O0
"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women,
when it dies there, no constitution, no law,
no court can save it." - Judge Learned Hand

"Never compromise. Not even in the face of Armageddon . . ." - Rorschach, The Watchmen.

Davilla 3-10

Reddot

Tommy--super news, congratulations!!!  I look forward to working FOR you somewhere along the trail!   :bow: :bow: :bow:

Aromatic

AZOpie

Two Wolves

Been feeding that good wolf again. Atta-boy!
A moral compass provides a basis for making decisions; an action is good or bad, right or wrong when viewed in the light of the individual's moral bearing. If no moral compass exists for the individual, then decisions and actions are made on the basis of purely subjective thoughts. This leads to "If it makes me happy, or makes me feel good, or if it's something I simply want to do, then it is right and good."

doubleLL

"Le mieux est l'ennemi du bien."
Davilla 3-10

Sir Not Appearing In This Film

Ladyseed Man Slave

"In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing." - Theodore Roosevelt

Attitudes are contagious. I hope mine is worth catching.

voortrekker

If YOU are thinking, WE are winning.

alonso1

dragit

Thanks to all.
Hey, did I hear something about a secret slush fund I should now have access to?  **)
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.  Goethe

Sarah Belding: Be careful. You're a man who makes people afraid, and that's dangerous.
The Stranger: It's what people know about themselves inside that makes 'em afraid.

His genius was to promote collective action in the cause of freedom... Fischer

scuzzy

Quote from: dragit on March 22, 2011, 04:02:29 PM
Thanks to all.
Hey, did I hear something about a secret slush fund I should now have access to?  **)

Sorry, the slush fund has been spent. Don't worry though, we'll print up some more.

BTW: Way to go Tommy.
An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

Texas Rifleman

Congrats ! Way to go Tommy. Hope to see you on the trail soon.
...when the student is ready, the teacher will appear.
Davilla - 5/09

Two Wolves

Hey Scuzzy, didn't that slush fund look an awful lot like tri-folds? **)
A moral compass provides a basis for making decisions; an action is good or bad, right or wrong when viewed in the light of the individual's moral bearing. If no moral compass exists for the individual, then decisions and actions are made on the basis of purely subjective thoughts. This leads to "If it makes me happy, or makes me feel good, or if it's something I simply want to do, then it is right and good."

Baminal

The death of democracy is not likely to be an assassination from ambush.  It will be a slow extinction from apathy, indifference and undernourishment.
Robert Maynard Hutchins, Educator (1899-1977)

Love you liberty and fight for it like men who know its value.  Once lost, it will never, never be regained.
Capt. Hugh Ledlie (1720-1798)

RainmanJS

Congratulations Tommy, I look forward to working with you this weekend.
No man should bring children into the world who is unwilling to persevere to the end in their nature and education.  -Plato

Jerry Hall

Thanks for steppin up and congratulations!!!!

Jerry
"The significant problems we face today cannot be solved with the same level of thinking that we were at when we created them. Albert Einstein."

"One Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."