News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

you and your little one at an appleseed !!!!

Started by channelizer, March 20, 2011, 09:10:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

channelizer

Hello all,while things are still fresh in my mind as we have just returned from our appleseed in danville.This program that appleseed put on is one all parents that want there children to have the knowledge to handle firearms in a safe manner and i mean safe..the instructors really hit it home on that point.the next is they teach proper handling when it comes to putting the bullet on the target in the spot you are aiming.Take the time out of your life and bring your child and yourself to an appleseed near you.Its one weekend you wont forget in the near future,I can speak highly enough of the fine instructors that appleseed has and to top it all off your family gets a free history lesson and some of which you or your child may not have heard like my son and myself.Find one and get your spot today !!!!!   ^:)^
A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks.
Thomas Jefferson

SMS

+1.  I brought my 9-old son to one recently.  It was a very postive event...he's still talking about it and I'm filled with pride over how well he handled himself.

Good times.