News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Hubertus March 19 The last Winterseed in WI for 2011

Started by dragonfly, March 11, 2011, 01:56:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonfly

Thats right this is the last Winterseed in Wisconsin for 2011, so if you haven't earned that Winterseed patch yet this is your last chance for the season.  ..:..  :~

D-fly  Keeping the Faith
www.facebook.com/WIAppleseed

K.I.S.S.
Lead, Follow or Get out of the way - Thomas Paine
Did you talk to someone new about APPLESEED today ?
The United States Constitution.

dragonfly

Perfect chance for any Instructors that want some trigger time  :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~ :~
I plan on being there  ^-^

D-fly  Keeping the Faith

K.I.S.S.

Chris Z

I initially signed up to work this event,  I'm reconsidering.

It seems as if my wife and eldest son are going to be there as wel, shooting.  What do I need to do to shoot also?  Do I need to un-sign up for working the event and then sign up as a shooter,  or just talk to the shoot boss?

thanks

cz

2 clicks low

cz

I would PM the shoot boss, he is the boss after all. The I.S. record can be cleaned up anytime.
If it gets to be a full line you will istruct at some point   ~~:)

2cl
"Semper Fritos" 1st. Chicago Chairborne

dragonfly

Just send a pm to IS let them know you will not be Instructing. Its that easy. You can sign up on eventbrite or show up as a walk on. I know the Shoot Boss, so if you have any trouble with him just say D-fly said so  ~~:) .

D-fly   @)   Keeping the Faith

ps I plan on attending as a shooter as well, and I'm trying to get one of my best friends to come and shoot as well  :~
Hope to see you there  8)

Quote from: Chris Z on March 16, 2011, 12:05:48 AM
I initially signed up to work this event,  I'm reconsidering.

It seems as if my wife and eldest son are going to be there as wel, shooting.  What do I need to do to shoot also?  Do I need to un-sign up for working the event and then sign up as a shooter,  or just talk to the shoot boss?

thanks

cz

K.I.S.S.

Gumballhead

I'm thinkin i'll be a shooter too, but with all of these "students" popping up in the last few days...I might need to just keep that red hat on.  ~~:) ~~:)