News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

..AAR..Winslow, NJ, March 5/6, 2011..

Started by Josey Wales, March 07, 2011, 03:06:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josey Wales

http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=21204.0

..Please follow the link above to read the after action report and see some pictures on the March 5/6, 2011 Winslow, NJ event..  @ South Jersey Shooting Club..

.....Strength & Honor..........................................Josey Wales.........................................................

..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..

Wojo

Cut and Pasted from the NJ forum...I wanted to give a big thank you to Josey Wales, Viet Vet, Dakota and Hugh (forgot ya in the original post) for a great weekend. The weather could have been better on Sunday, but not a compliant was heard from any of the participants or instructors. My son is chomping at the bit to attend another one and is very determined to make Rifleman. The seed was planted in him and I can't thank you guys enough.

PS - My son immediately coined me as a DOM and of course my wife and daughters bought into the new term for their Sheep Dog father. We went from the shoot to an extended family dinner with some family we have not seen in awhile. The dinner was held because my wife's nephew was home from college and it was a great chance to gather for conversation and connecting. I had taken this young college student to an Appleseed event in PA four years prior and he was having fun talking about his experience with my son. His younger brother was studying for an exam on the Constitution the following day (today) so the Constitution was the main focus of dinner conversation. It was a very fitting ending to an excellent weekend.

Your Brother in Liberty,
Wojo
Si vis pacem, para bellum / If your wish for peace, prepare for war.
NRA Law Enforcement Tactical Firearms Instructor
NRA and SAF Life Member
Oath Keeper - Not on My Watch