News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Guntersville/Huntsville

Started by Piker, April 13, 2011, 10:54:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Piker

Two shooters have already preregistered! And I haven't even made a presentation to a couple of groups in Huntsville yet!!  ^:)^

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

cadman

Great!

Do you need anything for your presentations?  Material or Help?

Look forward to your next update.

Piker

Well, there is no way I'll be a shoot boss by the time of the shoot, so the event sure will need one to sign up.

Was going to see about making a presentation to my college fraternity at UAH (Both active and alumni chapters) and to my Lodge in Huntsville. Will PM you with my email address.

I live in NW Metro Atlanta, but still have ties to the Huntsville Area: Even a member of the Blue And Gray Rifle and Pistol Club.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

SigEp7182003

Officer
Jason Moore

Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster man, but sooner or later the fellow who wins is the fellow who thinks he can.

Piker

SigEp7182003,

August 27-28. Let me guess: Your Chapter Roll Number and year of initiation? O0

InterFraternally,

Piker

It is already at 6 pre-registered.