News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

NRA Whittington Center-Appleseed YouTube

Started by TaosGlock, March 16, 2011, 11:53:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TaosGlock

A former student PM'd me about the AS NRAWC dates and a vid BF and I made a couple years back.
The dates/instructor status need upgraded but the general content is still relevant.
View it here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-tzeRK-Pew&feature=channel_video_title

Here are the current NRAWC dates for those who need them:
March 19-20
April 16-17
May 15-20 Rifleman's Boot Camp
May 21-22
Sept. 17-18
89 fantastic Appleseeds since 2008/24 Libertyseeds!
Adventure Camp Director/Current Lead Rifle Instructor: NRA WC Raton,NM
New Mexico's first Rifleman: Sept. 2008 NRAWC
Their walls are filled with cannonballs, their motto is don't tread on me-Grateful Dead
Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers. It is a man of war and we are all crew-Boston T. Party
"Make no mistake, when you cheer for the people of the American Revolution, you are cheering for traitors and criminals.
They broke the law, because liberty is always illegal"- Larken Rose

scuzzy

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

TaosGlock

I did see that vid scuzzy. It is good.
BF and I got Rifleman (my second) patches in El Paso with Vortrekker and SNAITF, who I saw in that vid. Scout and Johnny Appleseed were there too.
That was back in 2008...seems centuries ago. ;)
89 fantastic Appleseeds since 2008/24 Libertyseeds!
Adventure Camp Director/Current Lead Rifle Instructor: NRA WC Raton,NM
New Mexico's first Rifleman: Sept. 2008 NRAWC
Their walls are filled with cannonballs, their motto is don't tread on me-Grateful Dead
Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers. It is a man of war and we are all crew-Boston T. Party
"Make no mistake, when you cheer for the people of the American Revolution, you are cheering for traitors and criminals.
They broke the law, because liberty is always illegal"- Larken Rose