News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Maryland Instructor and SBIT mentor list

Started by brickhouse, March 15, 2011, 10:14:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brickhouse

Maryland Instructor and SBIT mentor list

Senior Instructor            Shoot Bosses                 Instructors              Instructors In Training     
      BeSwift                      Catch 10-22 (DSB)                                                                                   
                                      NavyIrish                      Patent Guy                                    Chesty Puller
                                        Agent711                      Etervigila                                        Alvin York
                                      Orion59  (DSB              TheTopher                                      MDShooter
                                      Whywon                      MedievalEngineer                          FunctionCheck
                                        CatGravity                  ABCgarand                                    Malfurious1
                                        kniwolf                                                         
                                        Tennessee Beast (TN)                                                                        k3for
                                        BillP_556 (VA)              Flint Locke                                                            
                                        Lycos
                                                                          PB4Y1                                            mayonayze
                                                                                                                            OldDominionIron
                                                                          K3                                                DoubleARon
                                                                          Off_Paper                                     
                                                                          CarrollMS (KY)                               
                                                                          FaithOverFear                                  HighViloz                     
                                                                          BBQ Bandit (PA)                              Bolt-Action
                                                                          ProgressNotPerfection                      OvertheMountain
                                                                          LibertyBoy                                     
                                                                          Phoebe                                          I Call It Vera
                                                                                                                                fogman

Applecore
MikeCee

Bravo_Alex
RED PRINT= currently inactive in Maryland                                                                                                               

Maryland State Coordinator

BeSwift
Maryland Assistant State Coordinator
    Catch-10-22
Maryland Instructor Coordinator
    BeSwift

The below instructors can mentor for the Shoot Boss-In-Training (SBIT) Program

Senior Instructors (SI's)

BeSwift (MD)
  The Wolfhound (VA)

Designated Shoot Bosses (DSB's)
  chainsaw (PA)
  TheWolfhound (VA)
  Orion59
  Catch-10-22

If I am missing anyone, please PM me and I'll update.

"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity." - General George S. Patton Jr

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson

http://www.csj.org/infoserv_cult101/checklis.htm

sashok.privetov

As of Friday 20110318, I will officially be in VA. No more DC for me.
There is a saying in Russia, a notion really--Texan Politeness:
If you know that everyone around you has a gun, and everyone around you knows that you have a gun, everyone is very polite to each other.

Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of liberty.  --Thomas Jefferson

This message was sent with 100% recycled electrons.

brickhouse

"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity." - General George S. Patton Jr

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson

http://www.csj.org/infoserv_cult101/checklis.htm

WhyWon

Hello all!

I attended the RBC at Ramseur (2-12!!) last week and I'm a new orange hat.

I plan on attending the May MD Ladyseed with two invitees.

I will look into whether I can attend the March and April MD events too.
NRA Patron • GOA Life • SAF Life • MSI Life • VCDL • RWVA
A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.
Ramseur, 2-12 !

BeSwift

Updated July 2014.. IF you were dropped from the listing and wish to remain active with the program, or if any of the info is incorrect, please PM me.   Thanks   BeSwift
"The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well"
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Happiness =  Reality - Expectations

Cold Warrior

Wow,
We need more help bailing the sinking ship...

:F
"The hour is fast approaching, on which the Honor and Success of the Appleseed mission, and the safety of our bleeding Country depend. Remember citizens, that you are free men and women, fighting for the blessings of Liberty; that slavery will be your portion, and that of your posterity, if you do not acquit yourselves like Riflemen." ~ GW & Fred

BeSwift

Revised Jan 2023... Please let me know of any errors noted...  B
"The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well"
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Happiness =  Reality - Expectations