News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Thank you to all the IL instructors.

Started by Devnull, March 13, 2011, 04:07:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devnull

First I want to say thank you for hanging in there through all that has happened. Ours is a mission and a purpose in life and while things looked bleak once again the hard work and effort you all put into this have from what I am hearing brought about a peaceful resolution!  O0

It has been a pleasure to talk with those of you that I have and it is my hope to convey to you how proud I am to be involved with such a great group of Americans! Y'all are what makes Appleseed so special to me.

It is with great joy that I hand the reigns back over to the IL crew. It has been a pleasure serving you all and I hope we get a chance to see each other on the line someday.

Chris/Devnull
"What the heck. I haven't volunteered for something in oh say 6 hours."

Castle Mountain

Aut viam inveniam aut faciam- will find a way or I will make one".
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."  one who has not qualified himself with the M-16 may not be considered to be a responsible citizen."

—Jeff Cooper, The Art of the Rifle

"Terrorism is the best political weapon, for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death."
-- Adolf Hitler (1889-1945) German Nazi Dictator

"Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in

Garand69

Thanks Devnull.... but what the heck do you call the new color of paint here in the office... jeesh gone less than a week... hey wait a minute, where's my keyboard sharpener, and where did those cactus's come from :cool2:

P.S. Castle Mountain, the latest disciplinary guidelines, on page two, paragraph three clearly state...

"all links to Sister Sledge Videos are prohibited"

I'm going to let it slide this time, but only this time &) &) &) &)
Garand69

WSMR 03-10 ...SAPPER STEEL!!!!

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz

2 clicks low

Quote from: Garand69 on March 13, 2011, 11:46:29 PM
but what the heck do you call the new color of paint here in the office

Loosing it... Now he thinks he has an office #)
2cl
"Semper Fritos" 1st. Chicago Chairborne

Ashes

Castle Mountain

P.S. Castle Mountain, the latest disciplinary guidelines, on page two, paragraph three clearly state...

Hey Mr. Bean, I mean G69 this pic is for you brother: **) ^:)^ ..:..

Hugs,

CM
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."  one who has not qualified himself with the M-16 may not be considered to be a responsible citizen."

"Terrorism is the best political weapon, for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death."

"Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in

Castle Mountain

Quote from: Castle Mountain on March 14, 2011, 01:10:31 AM

Hey G69 this pic is for you brother:  click on this pic as I fire for full effect ^:)^

Hugs,

CM

Devnull

Hey, I had to make it feel like home. If it isn't sandy and 114f with brown sand and the occasional cactus, I feel like I'm outta my element!  **)

Just be careful of the watch-rattlers. They get a bit mean when it's cold but their better than a dog any day of the week!  ^-^

Thanks Devnull.... but what the heck do you call the new color of paint here in the office... jeesh gone less than a week... hey wait a minute, where's my keyboard sharpener, and where did those cactus's come from :cool2:

"What the heck. I haven't volunteered for something in oh say 6 hours."

Reveille

First he sends us a link with banjos in it then Sister Sledge?  What the ?   ^:)^ :D
Hey, love ya CM O0
I am truly sorry that I was not able to make it.  Thanks for all of those involved that were able to work these issues out in true Rifleman tradition.
A firearm is only an instrument. It contains no evil, no conscience, and no ability. It is strictly the intent, competence, and character of its user that decide the outcome of any and all actions taken with it.

John Boch