News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

NH Instructors Please Check In!

Started by Ninsho, March 12, 2011, 07:02:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ninsho

I have a vague idea as to which instructors are still out there, but I'd like to get an idea about who is around these days and a general idea of where in the state they are located.

Ninsho - Rockingham county.

Downrange

Ninsho
Downrange here.  Deering, NH (south of hillsboro, west of manchester)

Mallard

Mallard here from South Central NH. Will be registering to help out for the April shoot in Pelham.

Andy in NH

Infantry - Everything else is just support!

Infantry - America's only all terrain, all weather weapons system!

CetmeManNH

DoesItComeInBlack

DoesItComeInBlack here (aka Mrs. Ninsho for those that don't already know).  As for location, you can pretty much find me wherever you find Nick.  I may not be much of a presence here on the forum, but rest assured that my better half keeps me informed.   ;)

FreeStater

Grafton

If there's something I need to know, email directly or in the event of a computer catastrophe have Firewall99 call me.

Paniolo

Oh well, better late than never.

Stratham (sea coast, near Portsmouth)
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for dinner

Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

NhLibertas

Gilsum, a few miles north of Keene.
"Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers. Liberty is a man-of-war, and we are all crew." ~ Kenneth W. Royce

Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty. – Thomas Jefferson

Courage is almost a contradiction in terms. It means a strong desire to live, taking the form of readiness to die. - G.K. Chesterton

Heynowjoey

Joe here in Chelmsford MA, going to be helping out with Pelham and any others nearby!

Luigi

Luigi - Londonderry, just south of Manchester

Brother_COM

We're coming HOME!

Greetings New Hampshire Appleseed Volunteers! The Comstock family has been in Illinois for the past 10 years and we have decided that it's time for us to come home!!!! Our move back to NH is in the preliminary stages, (Sell the house here, come up and find a new home etc...) But we are definitely moving back!

We will probably settle somewhere near to where we moved from: North Western NH (Lisbon, Franconia, Bath, Woodsville, North Haverhill.)

I want to see if we can get a few more Appleseed Shoots going in that area. I am currently an Orange Hat, but I'm willing to help in any way I can! The ship is still sinking and we need to get the word out!

Besides myself two of my oldest daughters Jennifer (18) Brittany (who is 25 and married to a NH born and raised U.S Marine) and my 14 year old son Joshua are RIFLEMAN! If we had a shoot boss we could make it fly!

Here's a pic of the WHOLE clan that we took last Fall just before Britt got married. Enjoy!

So just thought I'd say hi and introduce myself!

We hope to be back by Spring but MAYBE sooner!

Keep up the good work N.H. Americans!
Glen
Brother_COM

NhLibertas

Brother_COM,

WELCOME! We are thrilled to have you and your family joining us in NH. If you are scouting any properties in Southwest NH send me a message, I'd be pleased to meet up for coffee or a lunch.

Austin
"Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers. Liberty is a man-of-war, and we are all crew." ~ Kenneth W. Royce

Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty. – Thomas Jefferson

Courage is almost a contradiction in terms. It means a strong desire to live, taking the form of readiness to die. - G.K. Chesterton

Wandering_Wolverine

I just started down the path toward instructor this past weekend after the shoot in Dunbarton. I live in Bedford, MA but I enjoy any opportunity to go north. I am planning to attend the Appleseed coming up in Dalton at the end of September.

Twi7ch

Twi7ch is now in NH,
I started at a shoot last fall in CT but just a couple months later I was here in Littleton.  Let me know when I can be of help in the northern NH area.