News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Appleseed Ramseur March 12&13 Many Thanks

Started by Fox4, March 13, 2011, 10:35:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fox4

I just wanted to thank all the instructors for the expert advice, history, and general atmosphere this weekend.  My brother and I learned much more than we expected and had waaaayyyy more fun than we expected doing it.  You guys are experts at teaching, being rifleman and making new shooters feel comfortable.  We will be back and really appreciate the time and hard work you have put into the program and the range.  Three cheers, but save that shot in the air for a pop up on the hill!

-Fox4

CplTurner

Fox 4,

It was great to meet you this weekend, and I am glad to hear you all had a good time!  Hope to see you at the next one!

-Allen
USMC '91-'95
MOS 3521
4th Award Expert
Competitive Marksmanship Unit
Far East Division Matches

iron pony

Im glad you guys had a good time.  Look forward to seeing you again...
btw, real names are always appreciated. Help me put a face with your screen name.  :-)

Walter ( Iron Pony)
"Man who say it cannot be done should not interrupt man doing it" (Chinese Proverb)

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

Fox4

Sorry about the real names Walter and Allen .....  just noticed that  :wb:.  This is Steve and my brother was John.  I was shooting the Ruger AR-15 looking .22LR the first day and the stainless barrel M1A the second.  John was shooting that jaw jarring FAL the first day and the G3 clone the second day.  See you guys next month for sure!

-Steve