News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

WV Active Instructor's List

Started by Chrome, February 28, 2011, 11:21:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrome

West Virginia Active Instructor List

agony [Beckley, Raleigh] - IIT

bbkf [Charleston, Kanawha] - IIT

brickhouse [Kingwood, Preston] - Shoot Boss

Chrome [Morgantown, Monongalia] - Instructor

JamesB - IIT

JonL [Kenova, Wayne] - IIT

MacMcM [Charleston, Kanawha] - Instructor

Mountaineer [Morgantown, Monongalia] -  Instructor

NC-17 [Charleston, Kanawha] - IIT2

siglite [Charleston, Kanawha] - Shoot Boss

skoof223 [Winfield, Putnam] - IIT

Spanner [Kingwood, Preston] - Shoot Boss

The Machine [Stinson, Calhoun] - IIT3

vanrichten [S. Charleston, Kanawha] - IIT3

wvmmfalcon [Wileyville, Wetzel] - Shoot Boss

WVPharmD [Scott Depot, Putnam]  - IIT
Montani Semper Liberi

siglite

We have JamesB too, but I don't know if he's registered on the forums or not.  He came out and helped us at the last Eleanor Appleseed. 
--

Keith Morgan
President, West Virginia Citizen's Defense League
http://www.wvcdl.org
http://forums.wvcdl.org
Proud member of West Virginia's first "All Rifleman" family.

MacMcM

" 'Cuz truly, at the end of the day - the piece of cloth means nothing.  It's who is standing beside you." West
"If I thought even for a second that it was impossible I would be doing other things." GopherBoy

The Machine

Hmm...I saw those names in the AAR/IAARs, I believe. Since Chrome is acting as WV IC Coordinator, could I get all SBs to drop him a line about new IITs coming aboard? This way, both he and I can keep track of these things statewide, as they occur. It makes managing our IC and staffing events much easier to have relevant info at our disposal.  O0

"I proudly support limited government and unlimited common sense"

"One of the great advantages of the American Revolution has been, that it led to a discovery of the principles, and laid open the imposition, of governments." - Thomas Paine 1792

"It does not take many words to speak the truth"

Chrome

I knew of them, but I was lazy and pulled this from the members list.  They aren't on it.

Later,
Chrome...
Montani Semper Liberi

The Wolfhound

Is there anyone active to update this list?  It appears a bit stale.

jmdavis

To the best of my knowledge Jeff (WVmmfalcom) was the only remaining active instructor. You might try pming him or getting an email to him.
"If a man does his best, what else is there?"  - General George S. Patton Jr

...We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
  For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
  Shall be my brother...-Shakespeare, Henry V

"There's a great deal of talk about loyalty from the bottom to the top. Loyalty from the top down is even more necessary and is much less prevalent. One of the most frequently noted characteristics of great men who have remained great is loyalty to their subordinates."
- General George S. Patton, Jr

"Your body can't go where your mind hasn't been."
- Alex Arrieta 1995 NTI Winner

Nero

Quote from: jmdavis on March 13, 2014, 11:42:38 AM
To the best of my knowledge Jeff (WVmmfalcom) was the only remaining active instructor. You might try pming him or getting an email to him.

That agrees with my instructor activity database.
"Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet depreciate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground. They want rain without thunder and lightning. They want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters." —Frederick Douglass

BeSwift

Briickhouse worked a shoot or two in MD and PA in 2013, but she hasn't responded to PM's of late..  BeSwift
"The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well"
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Happiness =  Reality - Expectations

jmdavis

Quote from: BeSwift on March 13, 2014, 08:25:19 PM
Briickhouse worked a shoot or two in MD and PA in 2013, but she hasn't responded to PM's of late..  BeSwift

Cool, Betsy is a good person.

"There's a great deal of talk about loyalty from the bottom to the top. Loyalty from the top down is even more necessary and is much less prevalent. One of the most frequently noted characteristics of great men who have remained great is loyalty to their subordinates."

BeSwift

It's a cause of great joy, for me to update this list: ^:)^  These folks are also listed on the MD Instructor pages, until we can get more shoots scheduled in WV (likely very soon)

Double A Ron    IIT        Eastern Panhandle
MVF1776           IIT        Eastern Panhandle
Glock Gurl          IIT       Eastern Panhandle
"The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well"
Ralph Waldo Emerson

navybowhunter

HUZZAH!

Thanks all for stepping up, and Double A Ron this is awesome news!

R/
Chris

wvmmfalcon

I have not instructed in over a year, but, still have DAR accessible. Have not been actively seeking shooters. Able to instruct if a group of shooters contact me and want to go to an event. Wish that I knew what happened to the participation. Contact me anytime. 304-889-2786  wvmmfalcon on the forum.
Jeffrey-Frank..Jarrell
KYPD
Malon Labe
I think, therefore I am dangerous (Q)

jmdavis

Did anyone contact Jeff to schedule a shoot at the DAR?

BeSwift

Quote from: jmdavis on August 25, 2015, 01:45:10 PM
Did anyone contact Jeff to schedule a shoot at the DAR?

Yes, I've spoken to him. He's expressed concerns over getting students. I've encouraged him to give it another go..
Ralph Waldo Emerson

wvmmfalcon

It has been about 2.5 years since I instructed/shootbossed. I have a couple of people interested. Should I try to get other instructors or shoot boss since it has been so long. I can make a go of it myself, but am very rusty. Any Are you going to take my hat/s Fred? It seems that the interest has dried up. I am afraid that there are too many chicken littles in society who believe that there is nothing that can be done or are too apathetic to fight the hard fight. I am going to school now so that will put a kink in any plans and make it very difficult though not impossible for me to put on an event. Any thoughts, suggestions?
Jeffrey-Frank..Jarrell
KYPD
Malon Labe
I think, therefore I am dangerous (Q)

BeSwift

Quote from: wvmmfalcon on September 07, 2015, 05:50:16 PM
It has been about 2.5 years since I instructed/shootbossed. I have a couple of people interested. Should I try to get other instructors or shoot boss since it has been so long. I can make a go of it myself, but am very rusty. Any Are you going to take my hat/s Fred? It seems that the interest has dried up. I am afraid that there are too many chicken littles in society who believe that there is nothing that can be done or are too apathetic to fight the hard fight. I am going to school now so that will put a kink in any plans and make it very difficult though not impossible for me to put on an event. Any thoughts, suggestions?

If you've got folks interested (even if only a few), I'd encourage you line up a shoot at your DAR. We can be rusty, but it's like riding a bike.. things will fall back into place pretty quick, and no one is going to judge you but yourself... So long as you can inspire em to get off the couch and at least consider the sacrifices made for them, it is not a wasted effort...

My 02.     B
Ralph Waldo Emerson