News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Fredericksburg, TX LADYSEED Appeal, Oct. 15-16, 2011

Started by dragit, September 27, 2011, 11:23:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragit

This goes out first to Texas women IITs thru SBs.  Fredericksburg needs women instructors for this shoot and especially a shoot boss.  The only woman instructor I know in TX is DoubleLL, so if others exist please speak up. 

If TX instructors are not available, out of staters are welcome to the beautiful, although well burnt up, TX hill country.  I and others will set up and have supplies, all you need to do is show up.  I can pick up those who want to fly to the San Antonio airport on Friday and my place in New Braunfels is open for overnite stay.  I am married with 2 kids so do not worry about staying with a bachelor.  We would leave at 5am the next morning (1 hr 40 m drive).  You would need to make arrangements in Fredericksburg for Saturday night (I can make suggestions)  I will camp.  I could return you to San Antonio airport Sunday (may be too late) or Monday.

I would also be available to instruct, as are other men if needed, otherwise I would head to Rodger's and shoot some pool during the day.  Call or PM for further details

Tommy Newton
dragit
830 214-3475
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.  Goethe

Sarah Belding: Be careful. You're a man who makes people afraid, and that's dangerous.
The Stranger: It's what people know about themselves inside that makes 'em afraid.

His genius was to promote collective action in the cause of freedom... Fischer

DieslPwrd

Aw maaan, wish I could help out but that's Pecos Run n' Gun weekend.  A friend lives nearby so I'll keep an eye out for future LS's in Fredericksburg. Good luck and have fun.
Being born free is a privilege. Living free is an honor. Dying free is a responsibility. - LTC David Grossman

dragit

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.  Goethe

Sarah Belding: Be careful. You're a man who makes people afraid, and that's dangerous.
The Stranger: It's what people know about themselves inside that makes 'em afraid.

His genius was to promote collective action in the cause of freedom... Fischer