News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

It's official. AIBC April 30-May 1st

Started by Devnull, February 21, 2011, 09:59:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devnull

Well it's official. We've found a date and I was able to reserve the conference room at my office for the AIBC.

http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=20600.0

I figured the word hadn't gotten out yet so I had better post here to let everyone know. This is a great opportunity to discuss the future of the program, but a bug in Fred's ear about problems you are seeing, or anything you think needs to be discussed.

There is some floor space available at my casa if some of y'all want to save money on a hotel room.
"What the heck. I haven't volunteered for something in oh say 6 hours."

Cooper

YO!
'seeder's!

YOU need to come to an AIBC!

Learn why at http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=20535.0

Don't make Rifledog and I come to NM with a clown bat!

Make the time, make the effort; it is well worth it for you, and even more important in saving our sinking ship!

Janelle
"This Appleseed thing doesn't look like it would be for everyone, but it really is." Zac, age 7  كافر
"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine    "Cooper, you're an a**hole!" - recent Shoot Boss's compliment
"I don't know where "brave" leaves off and "foolish" picks up, but you've certainly got your share of courage." - FuzzyMath
"For the Rifle!, the Rifle!, in our hands will prove no trifle!" ~from the lyrics of "The Bennington Riflemen"
Understand the urgency of our mission; no amount of bailing can raise a sunken ship.
I don't want to be forced back into the darkness.

"Shut up and color." - slim