News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New Mexico's Newest Shoot Boss

Started by SamD, February 18, 2011, 01:54:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SamD

Having jumped through all required hoops,
I take pleasure in announcing that Jerry Hall is New Mexico's newest Shoot Boss.

Yes we have formally annexed all Texas counties south of Parmer and west of Ector

Congratulations Jerry,
go forth and teach, and Learn.  O0

Sam

starfox

Congratulations  Jerry!!

Quote from: SamD on February 18, 2011, 01:54:58 AM
Having jumped through all required hoops,
I take pleasure in announcing that Jerry Hall is New Mexico's newest Shoot Boss.

You misspelled Texas. :)

Yes we have formally annexed all Texas counties south of Parmer and west of Ector

Careful now, Texas has a long and honored history of not takin' kindly to such things.   Guess we might have to make y'all honorary Texans so as not to take offense.   ;D
"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women,
when it dies there, no constitution, no law,
no court can save it." - Judge Learned Hand

"Never compromise. Not even in the face of Armageddon . . ." - Rorschach, The Watchmen.

Davilla 3-10

Rimshot

"Hearing the story of our Heritage told with just dry facts is like hearing Romeo & Juliet through autopsy reports." - Fred

"In 1775, to protect Liberty a man had to knock on his neighbor's door and ask "will you come die with me?"  In 2012, to protect Liberty a man has to knock on his neighbor's door and ask "will you come vote/attend a public meeting/work at a poll with me?"  Jason Russell, and men and women like him, are the reason have a easier task in 2012. The question is, are we up to it?" - YHJ

oladcock

"The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." Plato 400BC

President Roswell Gun Club
AQT 246
WSMR 03-10 ... Sapper Steel
IBC 2018
KD Ft. Bliss Tx. 214  2019
IBC 2021

Roswell, NM
Carlsbad NM
El Paso Tx
Lubbock Tx
New Deal Tx
Levelland Tx
Alamogordo NM
Alburquerque NM
41 Lead Farm Tx

duc-dog

Congratulations Jerry; Its' always a pleasure to work with you and your dedication to the cause is unquestionable.  Anytime, anywhere; you are there stepp'en up.  ( now we can really make a move on Texas, we got someone who speaks the language)

Milt
If you will not fight when you can easily win without bloodshed.
   You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory because it
      is better to perish than to live as slaves.  
         Winston Churchhill (paraphased)

Gideon

Congratulations Jerry. You've worked hard and your promotion is well deserved!  8)

Gideon

JustJeff

Your version of "ineffective" does not necessarily reflect the truth....
Having been "ineffectively" taught to the Rifleman Standard and having been "ineffectively" taught to teach others to the Rifleman Standard, I believe I prefer the "ineffective" over the other choice.

Western Rose

Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. - 2 Cor. 3:17

A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet.

"When an honest man who is mistaken, is confronted with the truth, he will either cease to be mistaken, or he will cease to be honest." - PHenry

"The teenage years are not a vacation from responsibility... They are the training ground of future leaders who dare to be responsible now."

Northwest Region Project Appleseed on Facebook

50th Appleseed
Appleseed: From Coast to Coast

TaosGlock

89 fantastic Appleseeds since 2008/24 Libertyseeds!
Adventure Camp Director/Current Lead Rifle Instructor: NRA WC Raton,NM
New Mexico's first Rifleman: Sept. 2008 NRAWC
Their walls are filled with cannonballs, their motto is don't tread on me-Grateful Dead
Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers. It is a man of war and we are all crew-Boston T. Party
"Make no mistake, when you cheer for the people of the American Revolution, you are cheering for traitors and criminals.
They broke the law, because liberty is always illegal"- Larken Rose

dragit

Since all else are saying Congrats, I will say stargnoC Jerry.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.  Goethe

Sarah Belding: Be careful. You're a man who makes people afraid, and that's dangerous.
The Stranger: It's what people know about themselves inside that makes 'em afraid.

His genius was to promote collective action in the cause of freedom... Fischer

AZOpie

Jerry Hall

WOW!!! :bow: :bow: :bow:
Having taken all the necessary floggings, now I need to figure out what I'm supposed to be doing! :sos:
Thanks to all who have taken part in my Steppin ups so far: Sam D, Lauren, Andrew, Milt, OL, Dan, Gillian,Ryan, Jimi, Jessie, Juli, Margie, Scout, Ferd, Jeff et al and of course all the fine awakening Americans who have filled the lines I've practiced on. O0 :bow:
Yes, I speak Texican as I were born here, most of my leisure time has been in New Mexico and Arizona. Texas is too far away!!! !@#)
I am honored to be associated with such fine folks. So many of which I have still to meet! :)
Now, which way to the next shoot?!? :--- :--- :--- :--- ~~:) Don't we have some 7th steppin to do!!!

"...till we meet again..." HappyTrails...Jerry
"The significant problems we face today cannot be solved with the same level of thinking that we were at when we created them. Albert Einstein."

"One Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

Appleseed Widow

New Shoot Boss

"Your preparation period BEGINS NOW"  See I did learn something from you and you weren't even wearing the Green Hat yet.....how much more will I learn in the future  :) Congrats on the new status!  It has been fun to watch you go through all your training growing in confidence and knowledge with each shoot.  You deserve the honor bestowed on you!

Margie