News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

LISTEN UP APPLESEED

Started by Castle Mountain, January 18, 2011, 01:14:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Castle Mountain

FEELING DOWN, Don't Feel like following a muster call to action?

Check this out folks. WOW!! O0

Here is the most profoundly moving reason for doing Appleseed Service. If a person is not moved by this
you are dead from the neck up. I sat here in tears of joy watching this most splendid video produced by Western Rose.
Thank God for such people who make up our program. She has knocked it out of the ball park.

This video is going on our laptop sequenced with several other Appleseed Promo videos for the course of Gun shows we will be doing this year
but most definitly it will be front and center for the Deer and Turkey Classic.  O0 O0

If instructors ever need a reason to support a muster call for help this is it.  O0   http://www.youtube.com/user/MissWesternRose#p/a/u/0/kC9pTZEwEHc

If not for your posterity then for who?       Do it for the children.

Please watch, turn up your speakers and get the whole family to watch this one. This is a keeper and will be displayed
on our 24 inch monitor display for all the up coming shows.. Well done Western Rose, Well done. God Bless you richly
for what you do. O0 O0 O0

With the utmost sincerity,  THANK YOU!! :bow: THANK YOU :bow:

What more to say than WOW! I am still vibrating.

Think I am going to watch it again :D

Castle Mountain
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam- will find a way or I will make one".
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."  one who has not qualified himself with the M-16 may not be considered to be a responsible citizen."

—Jeff Cooper, The Art of the Rifle

"Terrorism is the best political weapon, for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death."
-- Adolf Hitler (1889-1945) German Nazi Dictator

"Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in

Cooper

A basic question, but if I'm asking it others would like to ask it too...

How do you download a YouTube video so that you can play it offline on a laptop?

Cooper
"This Appleseed thing doesn't look like it would be for everyone, but it really is." Zac, age 7  كافر
"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine    "Cooper, you're an a**hole!" - recent Shoot Boss's compliment
"I don't know where "brave" leaves off and "foolish" picks up, but you've certainly got your share of courage." - FuzzyMath
"For the Rifle!, the Rifle!, in our hands will prove no trifle!" ~from the lyrics of "The Bennington Riflemen"
Understand the urgency of our mission; no amount of bailing can raise a sunken ship.
I don't want to be forced back into the darkness.

"Shut up and color." - slim

Justin

"Le médiocrité est l'ennemi de la parfaite." -

"We have too many high sounding words, and too few actions that correspond with them" - Abigail Adams

California Appleseed
http://www.facebook.com/pages/California-Appleseed/203137793037851

TomM1Thumb

Wow!!! Great video!

For the Children takes on a Whole New Meaning!

Thank You Western Rose for This video.
" The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms. €�  - Alexander Hamilton
"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."    -- Thomas Jefferson

" The Beauty of The Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it"
Thomas Jefferson

Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them.

Thomas Paine

4bfox

GREAT VIDEO....THANK YOU!! Will add it to my repertoire of Appleseed movies...well done!

4b
"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money" G. Gordon Liddy

Eureka, KS RBC 05-11
Eureka, KS RBC 07-10

channelizer

Taking my son to our first appleseed in Danielle this march and had him watch the video with me and the boy is ready to go now after watching it !!!!!! Great job
A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks.
Thomas Jefferson

Pvt.Joker

Quote from: Cooper on January 18, 2011, 09:31:29 AM
A basic question, but if I'm asking it others would like to ask it too...

How do you download a YouTube video so that you can play it offline on a laptop?

Cooper

Also see "download helper" which is a firefox plugin/add-on.
"The battlefields of history are littered with the bones of those, who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest; and, resting, died."   
"We can't guarantee success in this war, but we can do something better. We can deserve it."
-John Adams, in a letter to his wife, Abigail.

scuzzy

What? Y'all haven't seen this:

http://appleseedinfo.org/homeschool

Scroll to the bottom of the page and check it out.

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

stschil

Absolutely Awesome!!! ^:)^

I've posted the link on another gun owners board.  I would love to see this go viral!!
"Those Who Ignore History Are Damned To Repeat It"   Unknown Author

DesertDog

Awesome!!  I'm even in it at the :14 mark.

I believe that the kids are the key to turning this country around.  We HAVE to get the truth of liberty to them before "society" gets to them with their collectivism.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what's for lunch.....Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.

Castle Mountain

How true your words are. What a marvelous web page. WOW!  I have forwarded the web site on to everyone I know
including corporates.

Great job folks, simply awesome! O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0

Castle Mountain

Quote from: DesertDog on February 16, 2011, 11:34:46 PM
Awesome!!  I'm even in it at the :14 mark.

I believe that the kids are the key to turning this country around.  We HAVE to get the truth of liberty to them before "society" gets to them with their collectivism.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam- will find a way or I will make one".
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."  one who has not qualified himself with the M-16 may not be considered to be a responsible citizen."

—Jeff Cooper, The Art of the Rifle

"Terrorism is the best political weapon, for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death."
-- Adolf Hitler (1889-1945) German Nazi Dictator

"Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in