News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New Red Hat!

Started by oladcock, February 14, 2011, 12:45:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oladcock

NM has another new Red Hat! Strawberry Roan!  O0 O0 O0  That's my girl!  ^:)^ ....O.L.
"The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." Plato 400BC

President Roswell Gun Club
AQT 246
WSMR 03-10 ... Sapper Steel
IBC 2018
KD Ft. Bliss Tx. 214  2019
IBC 2021

Roswell, NM
Carlsbad NM
El Paso Tx
Lubbock Tx
New Deal Tx
Levelland Tx
Alamogordo NM
Alburquerque NM
41 Lead Farm Tx

TaosGlock

Congrats SR! You earned it! :~
89 fantastic Appleseeds since 2008/24 Libertyseeds!
Adventure Camp Director/Current Lead Rifle Instructor: NRA WC Raton,NM
New Mexico's first Rifleman: Sept. 2008 NRAWC
Their walls are filled with cannonballs, their motto is don't tread on me-Grateful Dead
Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers. It is a man of war and we are all crew-Boston T. Party
"Make no mistake, when you cheer for the people of the American Revolution, you are cheering for traitors and criminals.
They broke the law, because liberty is always illegal"- Larken Rose

Western Rose

Congratulations Strawberry Roan!!! O0
Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. - 2 Cor. 3:17

A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet.

"When an honest man who is mistaken, is confronted with the truth, he will either cease to be mistaken, or he will cease to be honest." - PHenry

"The teenage years are not a vacation from responsibility... They are the training ground of future leaders who dare to be responsible now."

Northwest Region Project Appleseed on Facebook

50th Appleseed
Appleseed: From Coast to Coast

duc-dog

Well deserved,  you have worked hard for the hat and I know you will work harder to up-hold what it represents.
    Congratulations,

Milt

If you will not fight when you can easily win without bloodshed.
   You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory because it
      is better to perish than to live as slaves.  
         Winston Churchhill (paraphased)

Devnull

Woohoooo!  ^:)^ ^:)^

Way to go SR!
"What the heck. I haven't volunteered for something in oh say 6 hours."

starfox

Congratulations!!   ^:)^

Always good to welcome another female instructor. 
"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women,
when it dies there, no constitution, no law,
no court can save it." - Judge Learned Hand

"Never compromise. Not even in the face of Armageddon . . ." - Rorschach, The Watchmen.

Davilla 3-10

Josey Wales

..Strawberry Roan.......Congratulations....Good to have you aboard the USSAmerica........

..Strength & Honor......Josey Wales.............................
..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..

oladcock

Terrible lighting on the photo, got that red hat to match that red hair! :)....O.L.

"The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." Plato 400BC

AQT 246
IBC 2018
IBC 2021

Roswell, NM
Carlsbad NM
El Paso Tx
Lubbock Tx
New Deal Tx
Levelland Tx
Alamogordo NM
Alburquerque NM
41 Lead Farm Tx

Reddot

Jerry Hall

Howdy Juli,

I'm honored to have served with you all these times and I know you have put in much more than the required efforts to earn this distinction!!!

:--- ..:.. :~ ..:.. :--- ..:.. :~ ..:.. :--- ..:.. :~ ..:.. :--- ..:.. :~ ..:.. :--- ..:.. :~ ..:.. :--- ..:.. :~ ..:.. :--- ..:.. :~ ..:.. :--- ..:.. :~ ..:.. :bow:

Congratulations O0 O0 O0,

Jerry
"The significant problems we face today cannot be solved with the same level of thinking that we were at when we created them. Albert Einstein."

"One Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

Ishy

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Huzzah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   O0
"If My people, who are called by My name, will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."  ~2 Chronicles 7:14

"The proof of desire is pursuit."  ~Kirk DeVinney

Strawberry Roan

Awww, now my face matches the hair and hat, lol.  I am honored to serve my country with a great bunch committed to excellence.  I'm a work in progress and thankful for the opportunity to learn more!

AZOpie

Excellent job and congrats SR!   O0

AZO

SavageShootr

"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.
"It isn't like it is life or death...it is more important than that." MrPete

oladcock

The mottly crew at WSMR last March, thanks TaosGlock for the photo...O.L.

AQT 246
IBC 2018
IBC 2021

Roswell, NM
Carlsbad NM
El Paso Tx
Lubbock Tx
New Deal Tx
Levelland Tx
Alamogordo NM
Alburquerque NM
41 Lead Farm Tx

SamD

Ya worked hard and ya done good and we are please to have you among us.

O0

staplegund

O0  ..:.. ..:..   O0
Good goin', SR!
^:)^
Mischief springs from the power which the moneyed interest derives from a paper currency which they are able to control, from the multitude of corporations with exclusive privileges... which are employed altogether for their benefit. --Andrew Jackson

Gideon

Congratulations!!!  O0

Gideon

JustJeff

Congrats Juli!  Sent you the video last night, hope you were able to open it.
Your version of "ineffective" does not necessarily reflect the truth....
Having been "ineffectively" taught to the Rifleman Standard and having been "ineffectively" taught to teach others to the Rifleman Standard, I believe I prefer the "ineffective" over the other choice.

Strawberry Roan

Quote from: JustJeff on February 15, 2011, 07:00:36 PM
Congrats Juli!  Sent you the video last night, hope you were able to open it.
Hmmm, must've gotten lost in the ethers.  Checked the junk bin, taint there neither. 

Dang, I sure appreciate the warm welcome and encouragement!  Still got a lot to learn, but I believe I've taken a few bites out of that elephant!  ;)

duc-dog

Just got to remember to eat that elephant from the rear, so you won't get run over in the process.
If you will not fight when you can easily win without bloodshed.
   You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory because it
      is better to perish than to live as slaves.  
         Winston Churchhill (paraphased)

nmmi9100

SamD

QuoteStill got a lot to learn,
Don't sweat it, we all do.

Garand69

Excellent work Strawberry Roan!!! ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

A HUGE Congrats to fellow WSMR "Sapper SteelSeeder" !!

Garand69

WSMR 03-10 ...SAPPER STEEL!!!!

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz

Strawberry Roan

DucDog, I believe I've cracked some ribs laughing!  I really appreciate the support, couldn't come from a better bunch of folks whose opinions I value!  Thank you all for the encouragement and I'm sure on occasion, some patience! ;)

Appleseed Widow

Strawberry Roan I am so proud of you and your accomplishment.  I know how out of your comfort zone you have come to earn the RED HAT. That just proves to me how important you believe this work is and how committed to the cause you are.  You are a wonderful instructor and an example of a proud American to us all.  Congrats on the Red Hat wear it proudly because you earned the honor.

Margie