News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

April 16-17

Started by henschman, April 10, 2011, 05:14:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

henschman

Fellow instructors:

I have already spoken to some of you about this.  Since my plans for an April 16-17 shoot fell through, Oklahoma will not be having an event that weekend.  However, I encourage all instructors to help out with events in other states.  I know dalesp and Scarecrow are going to the DFW and East Dallas events, respectively, to lend a hand.  I'm sure they could use a couple more down there.  Shreveport, LA isn't too far away, and there are always our buddies in Kansas, who are doing a Eureka event.  It looks like they have it pretty well covered, but you could always drop in.  If anyone feels like a little longer trip, it looks like Gunnison, CO has no instructors signed up. 

Remember Grandifeld is coming up at the end of the month.  I will not be coming to this event, but I know you guys can take care of it.  Remember to send a PM to "Instructor Scheduling," letting them know you will be attending, if you plan on it.

Thanks,

henschman
"Of liberty I would say that, in the whole plenitude of its extent, it is unobstructed action according to our will. But rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law,' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the right of an individual."
-- Thomas Jefferson to Isaac H. Tiffany, 1819