News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Banner Road, March 26-27, 2011

Started by henschman, March 01, 2011, 11:37:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

henschman

Howdy all;

just making sure everyone knows that we have an event scheduled at the Banner Road Range on March 26-27:  http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=21009.0

The last event at this location was really great.  I don't expect this one to be any different.  Instructors and shooters get signed up!  And bring a friend!

See you on the firing line.
"Of liberty I would say that, in the whole plenitude of its extent, it is unobstructed action according to our will. But rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law,' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the right of an individual."
-- Thomas Jefferson to Isaac H. Tiffany, 1819

Scarecrow

If at all possible I will be out there on the day before (Friday) to set the target line and mark the other lines.  %)
Don't take that as a promise but that will be the most likely outcome.

K98Al

I'm going to have to wait until last minute to commit on this one. Got a new piece of equipment coming to job that week, and I may be hooked up on that.
Before we can defeat our external enemies, we must first meet and defeat everything in ourselves that is weak, lazy, and cowardly; everything in our character that is materialistic rather than spiritual, which seeks weak compromise and accommodation rather than struggle and victory.

oldgrunt

Im in and out around here but I plan to helpout with what ever..I cant do the shootboss role but will always be able to help the shooters ...I will have both my tag alongs with me..They both are chewin at the bit to get back out there so figure the IIT2 roles are going to be filled....seeya soon I Am stuck in South Dakota and if the snow hits again Im stuck for a week or so ,,,lol snow lol
Follow Me..I am the Infantry..
                                         Iron Mike

THE MAN COMES AROUND..Johnny Cash

"If there must be trouble,..Let it be in my day,That my child may have peace".....

THOMAS PAINE

dalesp

Finally got around to posting pics from the shoot.

"There are three reasons to own a gun: To protect yourself and your family, to hunt dangerous and delicious animals and to keep the King of England out of your face."
                          ~ Herschel Shmoikel Pinchas Yerucham Krustofski (Krusty the Clown)

dalesp

Here's Sunday . . .

"There are three reasons to own a gun: To protect yourself and your family, to hunt dangerous and delicious animals and to keep the King of England out of your face."
                          ~ Herschel Shmoikel Pinchas Yerucham Krustofski (Krusty the Clown)

henschman

"Of liberty I would say that, in the whole plenitude of its extent, it is unobstructed action according to our will. But rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law,' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the right of an individual."
-- Thomas Jefferson to Isaac H. Tiffany, 1819