News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Bloomington Gun Show Feb 26-27

Started by OutaAmmo, February 07, 2011, 08:31:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OutaAmmo

Bloomington Gun Show  Feb 26-27

Table spot reserved.  350 table gun show located at the Sale Barn at the south
end of Bloomington on Rt 51.  This is a quality gun show that should help boost the attendance of Central IL. Appleseed events in 2011.  Any assistance in manning the table would be appreciated.

OutaAmmo

Missouri Brigade

I'm a maybe at this point.  I'll let you know more as it gets closer.

Missouri Brigade

Get signed up!  OutaAmmo is a good guy to work a show with!

Shooter30-06

I previously sent a PM to Dave that AK and I will be there Saturday.
"We cannot insure success but we can deserve it."-John Adams
"Remember, all men would be tyrants if they could."-Daniel Defoe

Castle Mountain

SALE BARN, BLOOMINGTON, ILLINIOS  
2027 South Main Street
Bloomington, IL 61704
View map that I have attached below.

Best regards,

CM

Quote from: Shooter30-06 on February 20, 2011, 10:52:18 AM
I previously sent a PM to Dave that AK and I will be there Saturday.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam- will find a way or I will make one".
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."  one who has not qualified himself with the M-16 may not be considered to be a responsible citizen."

—Jeff Cooper, The Art of the Rifle

"Terrorism is the best political weapon, for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death."
-- Adolf Hitler (1889-1945) German Nazi Dictator

"Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in

Pappy

Very well done CM.  :) ;) Any one interested should have a real easy time getting to the show... Pappy
Which has greater value?...... Ammo will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no ammo..

Gravy

I can help on Sunday.
I'll send a PM to OutaAmmo.

Missouri Brigade

Good show with lots of help from dedicated Illinois folks.  Hopefully we'll see an increase in registrations for the upcoming shoots.

Garand69

Excellent Work Folks! O0

With every Gun Show there is a bump in pre-regs, keep up the great work Illinois Promo  :bow:
Garand69

WSMR 03-10 ...SAPPER STEEL!!!!

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz