News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Beginning of Year Vision

Started by featherblue, January 01, 2011, 04:37:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

featherblue

Nevadans and whoever else may visit this post:

Happy New Year!!! :)

Susie and I are looking forward to a better year than last. We are also looking forward to the spring shoot here at G'ville.  O0 O0

-fb

�Fear is the foundation of most governments.� -John Adams

Why there must be a test of knowledge before being allowed into the voting polls:  ... democracy, as defined by Mencken, is "...the worship of Jackals by Jackasses."

Chris_H

Given the last few months, I'm with you on hoping this year is on an upswing...

That said, how about you, Susie & I connect & get some dates planned!
8)

Chris

featherblue

Chris,

Sounds good. Temps here of late aren't conducive to attracting people. Highs are in the mid twenties, lows -10 F. Range is covered with three inches of white stuff.  ;D

-fb

Why there must be a test of knowledge before being allowed into the voting polls:  ... democracy, as defined by Mencken, is "...the worship of Jackals by Jackasses."

RangeRat

Sounds like elk hunting weather to me O0 (just did it at Thanksgiving....)  I wonder if we can petition for a sub-winterseed patch?

RR

DesertDog

Let's just shoot some Elk and have an "Elkseed"
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what's for lunch.....Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.

featherblue

Susie, Erik and I did some defensive shotgun practice Saturday. Saw no Elk but a single mule deer doe sauntered across the range at about 450 yards.  ;D 

-fb

Xeyed

My vision is that by the end of the year we host a shoot that fills this firing line at the Clark County Shooting Park in Las Vegas
One Man awake, Awakens another. The second awakens  His next-door brother.
The three awake can rouse a town. By turning the whole place upside down.

The many awake can make such a fuss. It finally awakens the rest of us.
One man up, with dawn in his eyes, Surely then, Multiplies. Lawrence Trib

enduro

if there's to be an event in gardnerville this spring, can i get on the info list for when its coming. thanks. i've never been to an A.S. event and i'd like to attend and see what its like.
thanks
Miah

featherblue

gglovesguns

Yay Spring Gardnerville Appleseed! Lemme know what dates you decide and I'll be there!