News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

RBC in Florida

Started by theri, August 16, 2011, 06:30:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theri

Is the RBC at Rocky Creek scheduled for October 9-16, 2011 still on?  I can not find any information regarding registration for this event.

Terry
Whiskey Tango 9

NHale

Quote from: theri on August 16, 2011, 06:30:46 AM
Is the RBC at Rocky Creek scheduled for October 9-16, 2011 still on?  I can not find any information regarding registration for this event.

Terry

Yes, I hear tale it certainly is. I believe they are fixing the schedule links at this very moment. Will you be going?

NHale
Appleseed: Because you never know when the British will come looking to collect back taxes...

theri

NH

I don't know yet.  I would like to attend  but my work situation is in complete turmoil right now and I don't know when it will be resolved.

Terry
Whiskey Tango 9

PHenry

The RBC at RCR will be on the public schedule as soon as SavageShootr gets back from our first-ever Hawaii event. It will be just as last year with three gourmet meals per day, as part of the package.

I am working now to see if I can get some of the more famous Appleseed alumni to come down and work / attend - cross fingers with me!

This venue is as good as they git. Hundreds, upon hundreds of acres of pristine Florida wilderness, with a hand-hewn, luxury lodge and a full blown camping area close to the ranges - yes, ranges - plural. There is a purpose-built, as in just for us - 500 yard, mulit-lane range, along with a large 25M range.

From a covered bungalow to a large fire pit - it has it all. All except u! So sign up and don't look back. Last year's event was awesome and this one will be even better. From the Appleseed basics we all know and love, to advanced elements, such as target detection and ranging - doping the wind and how to read a mil dot reticle. We will cover all subjects in-depth. This is total immersion education that offers far better results than a simple weekend clinic.

Did I mention the gourmet meals?  ^-^

This course is designed to take you from zero to Rifleman instructor in 8 days.
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata